Author Topic: I just HAD to say something...HELP PLEASE!!!  (Read 3660 times)

Offline xellex420

• Bow Bearer
I just HAD to say something...HELP PLEASE!!!
« on: November 10, 2016, 06:52:36 am »
So after getting on and complimenting how awesome this game is i decided
to stay up all night playing it...i made my way through and got the earth and fire crystals
and went on to the wind area, after clearing the outside areas i went into the castle part
As soon as i enter there is a door for an elemental key, to the right of that is some
of those semi invisible platforms, there are 4 of them and when you get to the 4th one
is disappears and you can see more in the distance but cant reach them
If i go to the left from that up a little hallway i arrive at a sealed door and to the right of that
is some more little platforms that rise when you walk on them...HERE is where i may have broke my game

Getting very annoyed running back to the platforms that repeatedly threw me off and seemed
to bug out half the time i decided to use my ring of salvation each time i made it to the next one
once i got a few platforms in it seems as though i cannot reach anymore as if i was to come
from the other way and im trying to go backwards, so i used my fruit of healing and went back
to the fountain and ran back to the wind place, only to find out those platforms are now stuck
in the air even if i leave the area and come back...at this point i am at a loss, i have searched all
the outside area, looked for hidden doors, everything...i just cant seem to find a way further into this
place, and even if i make it further will those platforms be stuck forever now?

IDC about spoilers, can anyone tell me how i get through the wind place? I am stumped

Offline xellex420

• Bow Bearer
Re: I just HAD to say something...HELP PLEASE!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 08:38:35 am »
nevermind!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!  :beerchug:

Offline dgiors

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 06:10:00 am »
I'm stuck here too. Mind sharing your solution?

Offline coldfirezero

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 11:29:57 am »
Spoilers of course...

For the first platforms to the right of the door once you reach the last one a fifth platform will appear. When you hop on this platform it will start moving from under you and you have to walk with it to the other side. It helps if you look down while doing this.

Don't make the same mistake I did though. On the second series of platforms (the rising ones toward the end of the level) make sure you save before you do the puzzle and complete it to its entirety.

Offline dgiors

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 06:12:20 pm »
I was afraid of that. Guess I'm stuck.

Now I've started a new game and played pretty far through. Now Wind level crashes the game when I teleport there. Guess I can't win.

Edit: Followed the advice found on these forums and found I had killed some of the club bearing Kobold guys with an area effect spell near where the water lever is found in the castle. After picking up their loot the crash stopped happening. Looks like I'm going to get 100% this time. Thanks for your help.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 02:10:32 am by dgiors »

Offline xellex420

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 10:48:49 am »
Hmmm i don't understand. I did the same thing, I went down the little hall and made the platforms raise and got stuck up top, but used the fruit to go back and later figured out in the first set the last platform moved. I was able to finish the whole wind place after doing this unless i missed something?

Offline jwhyrock

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2018, 08:36:02 pm »
When you're up top in that little cubby with the button and you hit the button you're ambushed by a skeleton. When you leave the room all the platforms are raised in the air, forming a bridge. I made the mistake of not wanting to die without saving my progress so I warped out. Came back and all the platforms are still out of sight. Except two which you cannot reach. I've tried approaching from both directions and nothing happens. Platforms won't move. The rest of the area is now closed to me permanently looks like. I'll have to quit playing which is a damn shame, unless someone has a fix. Exceptional game, but I don't have the patience to start over, especially considering difficulty.