Author Topic: Diadem of Maunstraut maps and other stuff...  (Read 1896 times)

Offline treos

• Long Sword Swinger
Diadem of Maunstraut maps and other stuff...
« on: September 07, 2016, 06:04:20 pm »
would anyone happen to have a copy of the maps from the website? it seems a good chunk of http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/stabyss/som/dom/main.htm has gone the way of 404. :/ so too has the enemy guide, class and lvl guides...

no, wait...i do still have the maps for this game in a folder. not the other stuff though. also still have a bunch of stuff for KF (the US one, not the original japanese game), KF2, Shadow Tower (PS1), and KF4. the maps for KF, KF2, and shadow tower are from gamefaqs i think. aside from that i have some maps for KF4 if anyone wants a copy. as well as...i think i got all this off kingsfield.com but i've also got a ton of item/gear/monster pics from KF2, KF4, and shadow tower (wow, at the amount of monsters in that game. no, seriously, 150 monsters and almost no palette swaps anywhere, if at all.).

i also have 2 pics from...i THINK king's field 2 but i'm really not sure. might be from the manual. maybe someone from around here could tell where they're from.

edit: by any chance, would anyone here happen to have some old (or new if there are any) maps for the 1st KF game (the japanese one this time)? not that i can't get through without maps mind you (endless grinding can make some rather stupid and tedious miracles happen. >.>) but they make things a lot less...tedious. that and labyrinths confound my normally great memory for games. ESPECIALLY when the walls all look the same (really could've done for more variety in the wall textures back then but whatever. what's done is LONG since done.)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 01:28:30 am by treos »