Author Topic: Brigandine Grand Edition Translation VO Patch  (Read 2703 times)

Offline wu1fy54

• Dagger Carrier
Brigandine Grand Edition Translation VO Patch
« on: July 25, 2016, 06:57:52 pm »
Hey Folks:

I'm new here but registered for this forum due to Brigandine GE translation efforts.  Great to hear it finished!

However, the VO patch for the game, which many people contributed too....isn't showing up in Dropbox anymore on the link.  Error 404 occurs and it can't be found.

Does anyone have another source to get this VO patch?  I currently don't have it in place, and it causes the cutscenes to have no audio and move incredibly fast.

Please let me know if someone has an alternative way to download this .ppf to apply to the ISO :).  I don't think admin has logged in for 4-5 months, but I tried PMing anyway.

Thanks for the help guys.

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
Re: Brigandine Grand Edition Translation VO Patch
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 10:37:00 pm »
Not sure what you mean by "VO patch", but maybe the one in the download links section of the forum is what you're looking for?
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112

Offline wu1fy54

• Dagger Carrier
Re: Brigandine Grand Edition Translation VO Patch
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 10:40:42 pm »
The voice over patch, where they did the cinematics with actors.  I looked at the downloads section, and there is a link for a PSP eBoot, but not a patch I could punch into my ISO. 

http://www.swordofmoonlight.com/bbs/index.php?topic=869.0

This is the link to the forum page, with the first link in the PO...it doesn't go to the dropbox file.  That is the patch I'm looking for :).