Author Topic: Creating a Brigandine Game  (Read 1803 times)

Offline cedrick9998

• Dagger Carrier
Creating a Brigandine Game
« on: June 14, 2021, 01:21:45 am »
Greetings,

I am currently developing a game similar to Brigandine and requesting your opinions on the following features I'd like to implement. It would also help if you could provide suggestions.

1. Each country has special knights that is specifically only available for that country. Might also go for special monsters. The units will depend upon the country's lore.

2. Inspired by CO abilities of Advanced Wars, each country will have stat adjustments on their monsters. For example, the Magic Country will have -10STR but +10 INT on monsters summoned. The Economy based country will have -10 to all stats, but levels up faster and has lower summon, upkeep and rune cost. The Quality-over-Quantity country will have +10 to all stats, but has increased summon, upkeep and rune cost. This will make each country somehow assymetric

3. Different Leadership Style. In runersia/forsena, there is only one ruler per country. I also would like to implement a feature, where one country is ruled by more than one, a country without a ruler, and a country where kingship passes to the highest leveled knight.

4. Legendary Monster. A very unique monster that can only be acquired thru quest with different skillset

Any other suggestions are welcome