Author Topic: Moratheia:keys,secret doors,questions***possible spoilers*****  (Read 2857 times)

Offline barsader

• Long Sword Swinger
Keys/chests:two chests i am still unable to open.   1-The 2 chests in the pelmoran tomb, and the one in zyngaroth temple(identical in apperance to the 2 in the tomb.
                                                                          2-The large chests with a sword on them in the back area of zyngaroth temple(by portcullis.)

Need 10 royal rubies to make a royal ruby sword.  I have only found 3.

The red masked man sitting on a chest, behind a gate, in pelmoran tomb level 2 ....Can it be opened?

The guy in the bar i gave the drinking horn too,also wants an eldyte medicine.I give him one and nothing happens.

Teol's side quests(barkeep in calethan)Asks to see a vyngrel weapon.I have a sharp Vyngrel blade in my inventory, but he doesn't seem to recognize it(  BUG?  )

Where to fill crystal flasks: i've had a bunch the whole game and yet to find out how to fill them.

Secret Doors: have only found 1: in the beggining of the crypts south of calethan......Anybody find anymore?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 12:07:47 am by barsader »

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
Re: Moratheia:keys,secret doors,questions***possible spoilers*****
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 02:33:41 am »
If you are using 2.1, check the Scala merchants for a key.

Sorry to say that the objects with a sword on them are tombs and cannot be opened.

There are many more rubies to find, though I don't want to spoil this for you. There is another special item to restore too.

You can't open that gate.

I fixed the medicine problem in the new version.

Thanks for reporting this bug.

You can fill crystal flasks with sap, when you find a sap plant you can either drink it or contain it.

There are 3 hidden doors in the crypts, and don't forget the ability doors in the Eldyte caves.

:beerchug:

Offline barsader

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 04:47:02 am »
"you can fill crystal flasks with sap, when you find a sap plant you can either drink it or contain it"

Yea. i've done that quite a bit(especially in scala grove)..that just went over my head man. lol..all good

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 11:16:05 am »
Maybe you'll find the second best sword? Maybe it's the best, who knows...