Author Topic: Brigandine Grand Edition...  (Read 383188 times)

Offline Alfie07

• Dagger Carrier
Re: Brigandine Grand Edition...
« Reply #230 on: July 10, 2016, 01:53:30 am »
registered just to say thanks, the new mod looks great. been playing around with some codes myself using cheat engine and PEC for the emulator. was able to fully modify any hero, monster and castle stats. things like requiting any knight and summoning any monster.

would like to know how the change each classes state growth or abilities and magic.

would you like to share the codes? i'd like to know the codes for modify hero, and summoning monster
i'd really love to know this :(

Offline MasterGrand

• Shadow
  • Dagger Carrier
  • Hex Editor
« Reply #231 on: July 12, 2016, 10:01:57 pm »
registered just to say thanks, the new mod looks great. been playing around with some codes myself using cheat engine and PEC for the emulator. was able to fully modify any hero, monster and castle stats. things like requiting any knight and summoning any monster.

would like to know how the change each classes state growth or abilities and magic.

would you like to share the codes? i'd like to know the codes for modify hero, and summoning monster
i'd really love to know this :(

Do you want those codes ? :smile:

Offline MasterGrand

• Shadow
  • Dagger Carrier
  • Hex Editor
« Reply #232 on: July 12, 2016, 10:06:46 pm »
Who is want to  change  pictures some characters  bosses from beginning and and  teleport some characters to another bosses..etc

Offline wu1fy54

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #233 on: July 24, 2016, 11:26:30 pm »
The voice over patch says the dropbox file can't be found.

Is there a new location for the patch or some other way to get the voice over to work?

Offline tydusgaravaea

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #234 on: July 24, 2016, 11:32:30 pm »
I miss this game. I hope some game company would pick it up, improve it and re-release it with better graphics, new mechanics, and a longer campaign.

Offline PedroZhou

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2016, 12:09:36 am »
just created account just to be here, i thought there wont be any good site anymore since forsena.org

Offline VeracityTrigger

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #236 on: September 12, 2016, 04:29:45 pm »
Hey Everyone!
I just want to say thanks and great job to all the work/ effort/ blood / sweat, and tears poured into this project. I wish I would have seen this a couple years back; I would have at least helped with the voices and maybe lessened the load of translation a little if possible.  :movingeyes:

I have a number of Brigandine series videos on YouTube, and the current one I have is now using this full English patch so if you would like to see one, it is right here.                                                                                                                                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOKYASGaYl4&index=28&list=PLfWl7Q7YIn4J6frnnyEU1K43ZAv-Rq7dp

I wish I could have done Cador or Vaynard's voice :'/ but it's great to have it in now. This series is multiplayer so I think the next one I do will be single-player. You can watch the voice-overs then on YouTube when I start next month in October.  :beerchug:

-VT

Offline abdulla_89

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #237 on: September 13, 2016, 08:52:58 am »
I can't believe there is an active discussion for My Best Game Ever.

Thanks for the code, i have a question do you or anybody in this thread know how to use get aldis gameshark code?

i really confused, i play as Iscalio, i changed the FF code to iscalio's country, but the code of the country only 1 digit number (4 for iscalio) what should i change the other one?

1 tested myself as F4 or 4F or 4C but aldis didn't join my country, she only appear when my knight on quest, she show up as that she's already become iscalio knight. but after the quest, aldis don't appear (show up only on quest) but what really funny is, when aldis on quest & getting something (getting efeerti when i played) i have the efeerti but i don't have aldis...

if i put the wrong code please tell me the right code to get aldis with the code, aldis is the hardest knight to get (not to hard if i choose leonia, i tried it many times before)

instead of get 65535 exp, if you know the code to get 999 exp please let me know too. 999 exp code is better than 65535 when you raised a knight.

sorry before my english is really bad, hope you know what i am saying about, thanks...

Look man this is the code for 65535 exp "800A6B2C FFFF",
Change "FFFF" to "03E7"

That's it:

#999 EXP   
800A6B2C 03E7

Offline PlayZ

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #238 on: September 17, 2016, 12:19:24 am »
Who is want to  change  pictures some characters  bosses from beginning and and  teleport some characters to another bosses..etc

friend I want these codes please help !!!! 'm already wondering what 's to do with this by modifying the game kkkk very good......

abdulla_89

thanks for this code helped me very much the same you have unlimited time code #999 EXP  800A6B2C 03E7

Offline iDrake

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #239 on: October 10, 2016, 05:15:12 pm »
Hi guys!

It's awesome to see this activity here. My company Crucial App Concepts, Inc. helped HwitVlf do the translations in GE.

We've been working on a Brigandine 2 for a while now and were in the final stretches of the game programming. Please do take a look and share/donate. 

Additionally, I now own Forsena.org and am looking for those who want to help rebuild it to what it was before.  I have not been able to reach the old owner to get the database to re-host it so it's a lot of information lost.

Let me know if anyone has any questions!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1799998113/compendium-of-war-brigandine-the-legend-of-forsena?ref=user_menu