Author Topic: Brigandine Grand Edition...  (Read 385981 times)

Offline Sheamus

• Dagger Carrier
Re: Brigandine Grand Edition...
« Reply #220 on: November 30, 2015, 11:06:15 am »
i figured out what alters the rune power growth, the max you can get per level is 9 rune power and min is zero of course. its 1 byte located along with the rune area of the knight.

this is the full code for each knight, found one for the LOF but this is a little alters in GE

00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0a 0b 0c 0d 0e 0f
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 1a 1b 1c 1d 1e 1f
20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

00 = Class
01 = level
02 + 03 = xp (2 bytes)
04 + 05 = hp (2 bytes)
06 + 07 = mp (2 bytes)
08 = STR
09 = INT
0A = AGI

0B =rune power growth + Rune Area ( digits on the left side represent rune power growth, 1 being max growth which is 7-9 per level,  2 give 6-8 per level and so on), digit on the right  is the rune area, F = 15 max and 0 = 0

0C + 0D = Rune Power
0E -> 13 = Creatures under Command << only those that you currently have, for example is you dont own a red dragon you cant place one, but if you do own one, it will place that exact same red dragon, name stats and all, gets bugy too too, this isnt use to obtain creature, its to register where you placed the ones you already own. hope that explains it

14 = Fighter Class << 3F would be master level on tier 3 class
15 = Mage Class
16 = Priest Class/ monk
17 = Ranger/ninja  << not sure how to unlock ninja class in the codes for the country yet

18 = weapon FF = Nothing
19 =item FF=Nothing
1A = Age
1B = rune or star sign / Month
1C = Team: 0=New Almekia; 1=Norgard; 2=Leonia; 3=Caerleon; 4= Iscalio; 5=Esgares FF=no one
1D = Current castle knight is in
1E = Portrait
1F = Current command. 0=wait; 1=move; 2=attack; 3=wounded; 4=quest;
20 = Town you are going to be in next,attacking, moving or waiting
21 = days till quest is finished
22 = 0=not in game; 1=in game; 4=in quest 81 = leader??
23 = Sex
24 = Pointer ??
25 = Pointer ??
26 = Pointer ??range between 56 to 59
27 = always 1 ??
80 = End or start of knight stats

to get a knight to join you you can alter 1C = your country, 1F=04 send unit to quest , 21 = 01 1 day to finish quest, 22= 04 make unit ingame and on quest

get aldis gameshark code, change FF value to the country you want her to go to
800982D0 00FF
800982D3 0004
800982D5 0001
300982D6 0004

Thanks for the code, i have a question do you or anybody in this thread know how to use get aldis gameshark code?

i really confused, i play as Iscalio, i changed the FF code to iscalio's country, but the code of the country only 1 digit number (4 for iscalio) what should i change the other one?

1 tested myself as F4 or 4F or 4C but aldis didn't join my country, she only appear when my knight on quest, she show up as that she's already become iscalio knight. but after the quest, aldis don't appear (show up only on quest) but what really funny is, when aldis on quest & getting something (getting efeerti when i played) i have the efeerti but i don't have aldis...

if i put the wrong code please tell me the right code to get aldis with the code, aldis is the hardest knight to get (not to hard if i choose leonia, i tried it many times before)

instead of get 65535 exp, if you know the code to get 999 exp please let me know too. 999 exp code is better than 65535 when you raised a knight.

sorry before my english is really bad, hope you know what i am saying about, thanks...

Offline Ahoge

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #221 on: December 07, 2015, 02:44:39 am »
Hi, great job on the translation patch. Would just like to know if there are any plans to restore the JP voices for everything besides the cutscenes. Thanks.

Offline Nelin

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #222 on: March 01, 2016, 07:18:45 pm »
Hello guys! First of all, thank you to the people who made Brigandine translation successful!

Is there a mod where there's no time-limit in hard mode?

I know 6 years maybe enough, but I want to keep playing as I want without worrying any instant game over because I love grinding.  :sweatdrop:

Easy mode is fine, but I'm having a hard time waiting helrato to join me because enemies do not send their knights for quests.  :sick[1]:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 07:23:13 pm by Nelin »

Offline samisc

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #223 on: March 02, 2016, 07:06:19 am »
Hello guys! First of all, thank you to the people who made Brigandine translation successful!

Is there a mod where there's no time-limit in hard mode?

I know 6 years maybe enough, but I want to keep playing as I want without worrying any instant game over because I love grinding.  :sweatdrop:

Easy mode is fine, but I'm having a hard time waiting helrato to join me because enemies do not send their knights for quests.  :sick[1]:

its possible to do that, make the game time unlimited, I posted it somewhere on the forum, can be easily changes using a gameshark or cheatengine, I attached a file that you place for cheat engine that has the codes ready for time remaining, current year and lots more.

Offline Nelin

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #224 on: March 02, 2016, 04:19:53 pm »
Hi Samisc,

Thank you! By the way, since I want no time limit, do I need to keep open the cheatengine activated or using that code is one time use only?  I'm playing Brigandine GE both PSXeven emulator(PC) and FPSE(android phone).

Offline samisc

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #225 on: March 03, 2016, 09:50:30 am »
Hi Samisc,

Thank you! By the way, since I want no time limit, do I need to keep open the cheatengine activated or using that code is one time use only?  I'm playing Brigandine GE both PSXeven emulator(PC) and FPSE(android phone).

I should be a one time use

Offline Nelin

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #226 on: March 05, 2016, 05:56:47 am »
How about in-battle, is there maximum turns in hard mode? Just wondering what are the differences aside from difficulties.

Offline OMorty

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #227 on: April 12, 2016, 12:53:42 am »
I'm not sure if this is the right thread or forum to post this in, but I feel I need to share this regardless. Feel free to move it around as you see fit, mods. :)

First off, I'm really happy to see this game in English (and with optional English dubs, no less)! I always wanted to give this game a shot, but all the extra polish of the Grand Edition made me hold out for an inevitable English translation. However, my gratefulness can't hide this significant text bug I ran into:

This happens on both the official PS1 emulator for PS2 (run via POPStarter on a PS2 with FreeMcBoot installed, the latest version as of this post) and ePSXe 2.0, regardless of if I apply the sub or dub patch on top of the text translation. From this point on, certain words were replaced with the word "reserved" repeated over and over again. However, in the gameplay footage I've see on YouTube, the bug didn't appear. Did I do something wrong when patching the game? I applied the text patch to each disc first, then applied the disc 1 and disc 2 movie patches to their respective discs. Again, regardless of which movie patch I used, the bug reared it's ugly head.

Any clarification on the matter would be greatly appreciated! :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 02:29:17 am by OMorty »

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2016, 12:09:25 am »
Will ask again, anyone have a working, fully translated iso I can host on our site so people don't have to go figuring out how to get everything working to play this cool game?
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #229 on: May 20, 2016, 08:15:16 am »
Have a working PSP eboot download in the downloads section of the forum. 
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder