Author Topic: Brigandine Grand Edition...  (Read 385870 times)

Offline Myltras

• Dagger Carrier
Re: Brigandine Grand Edition...
« Reply #210 on: August 04, 2015, 05:00:01 am »
I'm also having a trouble when loading my save from disc 1, when I load it with patched disc 1 and use the emulator's change disc option at the screen asking for disc 2, the game would run, however when I load it directly with disc 2 iso the game froze. Using psx 1.9.0 both cd images patched with translation v8 and grand battle downloaded directly at the top of this post, here is my save data.

Offline Baccius

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #211 on: August 27, 2015, 11:39:57 am »
(Non-Lorefriendly)(I usually play in Multiplayer so these changes wouldn't be really gamebreaking for me) Is it possible to make Bulnoil's Castle part of the game since the first or second turn by removing/altering scripts? Is it possible to make it a 7th Faction(playable or not)? Is it possible to make Ouroboros a knight without it summoning it's minions(for Bulnoil's Country)? If not possible to make it a faction, I ever felt like Esgares should wreak havoc in the world but they actually are pretty bad, so is it possible to add Bulnoil, maybe it's guardians, to Esgares, and if possible add Ouroboros as well(of course, with only 999hp)(and make it so Halley won't join Esgares), also removing the scripts of losing Knights. I would do that myself if I knew what to look for and how to script it.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 10:52:45 am by Baccius »

Offline LoveLife

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #212 on: September 03, 2015, 06:08:51 pm »
Hello guys! Can you help me with PEC cheat for Grand Edition? I need to change the game year, or playing time limit for Hard Mode. HOw can I do it?

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #213 on: September 06, 2015, 09:39:52 pm »
If anyone has successfully patched ISO/eboot files I would be more than happy to host them on the site's dropbox links section.  Feel free to PM me.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #214 on: October 29, 2015, 09:48:23 pm »
Still looking for a verified working (tested the save game load from disc 2) fully translated (with voice) patched rom to host here on the boards...I can patch the files myself but I do not have time to test thru disc 2.  Anyone out there gracious enough to help?
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline gun1

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #215 on: November 08, 2015, 10:16:21 am »
Anyone developing Brigandine Android game (like it?) Is this from defunct Forsena forum?

Offline WhyKillWill

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2015, 12:07:59 am »
This thread is full of great information and a few broken links. I am in search of some information that was on the Forsena Forum but is now lost to the world.

First question I keep seeing references to a grand battle patch but I can not find the file for it, can someone point me in the right direction?

I am looking for a comprehensive list of GameShark codes for Brigandine GE but I can only find bits and peaces. Does anyone have a more complete list?

Last but not least... is this thread dead?

Offline samisc

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2015, 04:33:45 am »
This thread is full of great information and a few broken links. I am in search of some information that was on the Forsena Forum but is now lost to the world.

First question I keep seeing references to a grand battle patch but I can not find the file for it, can someone point me in the right direction?

I am looking for a comprehensive list of GameShark codes for Brigandine GE but I can only find bits and peaces. Does anyone have a more complete list?

it seems like the thread went dead, pitched in as much as i can but kinda lost interest.

Offline duredure

• Silvarion Slasher
  • Die Pigs
« Reply #218 on: November 16, 2015, 07:02:07 am »

Grand patch is in the first page of this thread ....
http://www.swordofmoonlight.com/bbs/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=869.0;attach=2582

Offline Valentari

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #219 on: November 19, 2015, 06:00:06 am »

The thread is kinda dead, I guess?  HwitVlf finished up the patch much much earlier this year, and, last I spoke with him, he's off working on his own stuff now. I have his e-mail if there's something urgent where his attention might be needed, but I don't think he's looking to do much more with BGE anymore. The translation's done, the English dub is done, aside from a few minor tweaks and some "Flavor" requests players have made (changing runic affinity, for example) the bulk of the work's been done for almost a year.

I still lurk here from time to time because I like to see if anyone has any comments/concerns about the English dubbing. I'm a casting director, and this was the largest project I've ever directed, and I'm curious to see how my actors did in the eyes of the fans.  I also voiced Lance in the Englush dub. Let me tell you, it is not easy for a 33 year old man to talk like a 16 year old boy and then try and anime scream. Lost my voice twice recording Lance's battle with Zemeckis!