Author Topic: Brigandine Grand Edition...  (Read 385308 times)

Offline samisc

• Long Sword Swinger
Re: Brigandine Grand Edition...
« Reply #200 on: July 16, 2015, 12:02:07 am »
hi. i just wanna follow up, can someone send a link with grand battle patch edition already patched in the brigandine. I think i can't seem to patch it.

file will be too be for anyone to send it.

Offline ViT4MinT

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #201 on: July 16, 2015, 08:25:14 pm »
Thanks very much for all the hard work put into the translation and voice over patches.
I am excited to play this game again.

I have a question about the 'Grand Battle' patch.  From what I've read on its description, I like every aspect except for the the stat-ups on the enemy knights.  Is there any version of the patch without that one feature? (I'm fine with increased RP, rune area, hp and mana)  Or would it be possible for me myself to patch those features out?

Offline serdtje

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #202 on: July 23, 2015, 01:51:12 am »
hello everyone

thank you for your great job for translate this game to english.

i have no problem when playing it with my laptop (Lenovo Z410) using emulator ePSXe 1.9.25, but when i reach scene that i must change to disc 2 ( i believe it when Cador try to kidnap meriot) i'm doing it with procedure:
1. i hit esc
2. file => change disc, choose ISO, select Brigandine GE disc 2
3. and then the screen goes black
i even try another emulator PSXeven but the result is same

can anyone help me. thanks

Offline samisc

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #203 on: July 23, 2015, 10:56:04 am »
hello everyone

i have no problem when playing it with my laptop (Lenovo Z410) using emulator ePSXe 1.9.25, but when i reach scene that i must change to disc 2 ( i believe it when Cador try to kidnap meriot) i'm doing it with procedure:
1. i hit esc

hi, first does the disc 2 actually work. open epsx and open disc 2, if it loads to the main screen as normal then its working, if not then you have a bad copy of the game.

if its a good copy, try not playing on full screen and see if that helps when swapping discs.

Offline serdtje

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #204 on: July 23, 2015, 09:58:03 pm »
hello everyone

1. i hit esc

hi, first does the disc 2 actually work. open epsx and open disc 2, if it loads to the main screen as normal then its working, if not then you have a bad copy of the game.

if its a good copy, try not playing on full screen and see if that helps when swapping discs.

i already solved it

i use windowed mode on PSXeven, but the emulator keep saying wrong disc when i choose ISO Disc 2 english patched. so i try load Disc 2 origin (japanese version) and it work :) i save, and then i load Disc 2 english patched.

Offline serdtje

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #205 on: July 26, 2015, 11:22:23 am »
hello everyone,

i think i have problem with disc 2 after i patched it. lately i stuck in FMV when merriot wake-up after being attacked by cador, if i play with disc 2 english patched, it will goes blank/black screen with disorderly sound in the background, but if i play with disc 2 original it goes well.

Offline samisc

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #206 on: July 26, 2015, 11:37:37 pm »
hello everyone,

i think i have problem with disc 2 after i patched it. lately i stuck in FMV when merriot wake-up after being attacked by cador, if i play with disc 2 english patched, it will goes blank/black screen with disorderly sound in the background, but if i play with disc 2 original it goes well.

re patch it and see how it goes, are you using the english translations only, or with voice acting and grand battle

Offline serdtje

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #207 on: July 27, 2015, 09:51:08 pm »
hello everyone,

re patch it and see how it goes, are you using the english translations only, or with voice acting and grand battle

i patch it with this

made a patch with lots of small changes in case anyone is interest

http://www.megafileupload.com/1AoF/Brigandine_-_Grand_Edition_all_in_one_patch.rar

Offline Valentari

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2015, 10:21:27 am »
Hey folks, I'm looking to talk to Weiss about possibly helping with voice acting. I messaged the Brigandine Reborn Facebook account, and they sent me here. Thanks!

Hey Veeshan, I'm the guy who handled all the voice acting. We actually cast all the roles and recorded it about 6 months ago. At the bottom of the very first post should be a link to the English Voiceover Patch. There's no more voicing to be done, I'm afraid.

Offline Valentari

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2015, 10:22:41 am »
Sorry, scratch that, the link to the English Voice Patch is at the TOP of the first post, not the bottom.