Author Topic: Brigandine Grand Edition...  (Read 385362 times)

Offline azure_dragon

• Dagger Carrier
Re: Brigandine Grand Edition...
« Reply #190 on: June 22, 2015, 12:52:58 am »
First and foremost thanks to all those who helped in the translation of this game it's incredible and I can't tell you how many thousands and tens of thousands of hours ive spent on this game as a gid growing up on a ranch far from society lol! I'm having an issue with the mira and millet video for their quest has anyone else had this sort of issue was there ever a fix for it? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Offline Tony0075

• Mace Masher
« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2015, 05:35:40 pm »
Does anyone have a list of what value in a hex editor is for each spell in the game ? For Example I want to give Vaynard Fallberg and Take Flame away from Dryst and give Zemekis Flame and Geno Flame . Oh and I want to tale Power away from Dryst also and replace with Venom.

Offline dna2603

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #192 on: June 29, 2015, 08:15:44 pm »
Good day HwitVlf,

I don't remember a Rock. Who do you mean?

Attached is a special build of the number converter I made for the translation project. If you want to find any knight's definition:

1) Extract the exe from the ISO onto your PC.
2) Locate the knight's name in the exe and enter that location in the number converter "In EXE" field.
3) Copy the resulting "Memory hex" field from the converter and search the ISO for that value. That should show you the beginning of the knight's definition.
4) Copy the 12 bytes after the value you searched for, and search the ISO for those 12 bytes. You should find another copy of them later in the ISO - that would be the 'definition override'.
5) If you want to change the knight's class. Do the same thing as with Millet; change the byte where Millet's "1D" was (current class), and change the byte where "02" was for 'class levels achieved'.
If you want to find the appropriate values for "1D" or "02", look up another knight's "definition override" who has the values you want to use.

it seems your already deleted the file for some reason, so is there any way to know knight's definition without your program? or maybe someone  have list for all of the knight's definition.  :smile: :smile:

Sorry for my english anyway

Edit : nvm i got it,
and thank you so much for making this translation  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 01:36:02 am by dna2603 »

Offline Tony0075

• Mace Masher
« Reply #193 on: July 06, 2015, 09:53:37 pm »
Has anyone ran into an issue when fighting in Norgard territory ? 2 castles when invaded the game glitches and I have to save and restart it .

Offline samisc

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #194 on: July 09, 2015, 07:57:02 am »
Has anyone ran into an issue when fighting in Norgard territory ? 2 castles when invaded the game glitches and I have to save and restart it .

yes i ran into the same issue, might need to mod using a clean copy of BGE instead of modding a translated and grand battle version.

Offline samisc

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #195 on: July 10, 2015, 05:49:44 am »
Below is a full explanation of how to mod brigandine with the cheat engine file and templates you need to use.

Offline veeshan28

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #196 on: July 13, 2015, 04:36:47 pm »
Hey folks, I'm looking to talk to Weiss about possibly helping with voice acting. I messaged the Brigandine Reborn Facebook account, and they sent me here. Thanks!

Offline Atonias

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #197 on: July 14, 2015, 12:00:49 pm »
Below is a full explanation of how to mod brigandine with the cheat engine file and templates you need to use.
address in the cheat engine your file put wrong when I use . You can check the test is valid when used by others not ?

Offline samisc

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2015, 03:33:49 pm »
address in the cheat engine your file put wrong when I use . You can check the test is valid when used by others not ?

its for bridandine GE, I checked it on the normal japanese iso and when I have the english and grand battle,I also tried it on a different older file of the game I had and it worked too, the addresses stay the same, and it should be for all game since it only came out in japanese region.

just in case you might not know how to use cheat engine. first open the game, then open cheat engine and select the emulator, next open file or drag and drop file into cheat engine and it should show up properly.

Offline Tetre

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #199 on: July 15, 2015, 05:29:16 pm »
hi. i just wanna follow up, can someone send a link with grand battle patch edition already patched in the brigandine. I think i can't seem to patch it.