Author Topic: Brigandine Grand Edition...  (Read 385846 times)

Offline duredure

• Silvarion Slasher
  • Die Pigs
Re: Brigandine Grand Edition...
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2015, 09:59:02 am »
I thank you for all this work and I will try it soon.
I liked all this changes that you did.

obs: I guess that in all this list phoenix is too overpowered now. how about increase the rune cost to balance?

Thanks!

made a patch with lots of small changes in case anyone is interest

http://www.megafileupload.com/1AoF/Brigandine_-_Grand_Edition_all_in_one_patch.rar

Knight Class:

-Scout gets Accuracy 5%
-Archer gets Critical 5%
-Artimis gets critical 10% and evade 5%
-Lancer gets magic resist 10%
-Valkyrie gets magic resist 20%, counter dmg 10%

Monster:

-Nightmare get Venom magic and DEF from 110 to 115 and slightly more HP
-Holy griffin rune cost from 80 to 75
-Fenrir rune cost from 50 to 45
-Vampire lord change move type to teleport, Bat flack range from 2 to 3
-Triton increase move and gets frost spell
-Poseidon increase move and MP, normal attack range from 1 to 2, gets ice fall magic. Rune cost from 55 to 65 and DEF from 125 to 120
-Wayvrn gets 1 black element
-Couatl change element to 2 black with attack
- high Centaur gets Accuracy 5%
-Maneater increase move and DEF from 110 to 115, gets HP recover 10%
-titan gets flame and heal
-gigantes gets flame and venom
-death needle increase move and DEF from 135 to 140 and moderate HP increase
-Silver dragon element, attack and special from 1 red 1 white to 2 white
-fafnir element, attack and special from 1 red 2 white to 3 white
-Bahamut Evade skill, Change Element, attack and special from non to 3 black
-Tiamat increase move from 3 to 4, change element, attack and special from 1 black 2 blue to 3 blue, attack dmg increased from 115 to 120
-Phoenix obtains Roc claw as main attack and fire claw as secondary attack and fowl cry special
-Golems gain levels faster and increased AGI, bronze golem and  Talos increase move and AGI
-jinn teir 2 class all get 3 elements for class and 2 elements for special, increased MP
Rune knight mods:

all knights have higher starting rune power and better rune growth
run power ranges between 300 and 400 for most.

-Lance starts as king level 1 with 300 mana with 7-9 rune growth
-Dryst gets more MP
-Lyonesse DEF from 105 to 110 and starts at level 1
- kilph starts at level 1

Castle summons:

-Calmary has red dragon for 2000 mana 4c
-camelford has death needle 750 mana and efreet for 800 mana 51 62

- flogeru get stone golem for 800 mana 5d
-jukes gets titan for 850 mana and lizard guard for 650 mana 4e 42
-listinoise gets marid for 800 mana 63

- thala get holy griffin for 1000  32
-hadrian gets archangel for 1250 2d
-damas gets pegusus for 750 and djinni for 800 mana 30 61

-Caelsent gets couatle for 1500 44
-asten gets fenrir for 750 mana 3a
-xanas gigantes for 850 mana and nightmare for 750 mana 4f 2f

-Linnuis gets high centaur for 800 mana 48
-Harvery  gets dao for 800 mana and maneater for 750 mana 64 4a

-Logres gets white dragon for 2000 mana 53
-Lidney gets triton 800 mana 3f
-Salisbury gets shaitan for 800 mana and arch deamon for 1000 mana 65 36
-orkney gets vampire 750 mana 38

Castle Mana:

-change mana yield of castles, capitals all get 2000, Logres gets 2500, closer to capital get 350, and rest get 250. or number of roads connected.

-At start of game, all kingdoms start with 9999 mana.

Patch also includes
- Full english translation
- Movie Subtitles
-Grand Battle Edition
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 10:04:47 am by duredure »

Offline tamanjiri

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2015, 12:06:28 pm »
made a patch with lots of small changes in case anyone is interest

http://www.megafileupload.com/1AoF/Brigandine_-_Grand_Edition_all_in_one_patch.rar

Knight Class:

-Scout gets Accuracy 5%
-Archer gets Critical 5%
-Artimis gets critical 10% and evade 5%
-Lancer gets magic resist 10%
-Valkyrie gets magic resist 20%, counter dmg 10%

Monster:

-Nightmare get Venom magic and DEF from 110 to 115 and slightly more HP
-Holy griffin rune cost from 80 to 75
-Fenrir rune cost from 50 to 45
-Vampire lord change move type to teleport, Bat flack range from 2 to 3
-Triton increase move and gets frost spell
-Poseidon increase move and MP, normal attack range from 1 to 2, gets ice fall magic. Rune cost from 55 to 65 and DEF from 125 to 120
-Wayvrn gets 1 black element
-Couatl change element to 2 black with attack
- high Centaur gets Accuracy 5%
-Maneater increase move and DEF from 110 to 115, gets HP recover 10%
-titan gets flame and heal
-gigantes gets flame and venom
-death needle increase move and DEF from 135 to 140 and moderate HP increase
-Silver dragon element, attack and special from 1 red 1 white to 2 white
-fafnir element, attack and special from 1 red 2 white to 3 white
-Bahamut Evade skill, Change Element, attack and special from non to 3 black
-Tiamat increase move from 3 to 4, change element, attack and special from 1 black 2 blue to 3 blue, attack dmg increased from 115 to 120
-Phoenix obtains Roc claw as main attack and fire claw as secondary attack and fowl cry special
-Golems gain levels faster and increased AGI, bronze golem and  Talos increase move and AGI
-jinn teir 2 class all get 3 elements for class and 2 elements for special, increased MP
Rune knight mods:

all knights have higher starting rune power and better rune growth
run power ranges between 300 and 400 for most.

-Lance starts as king level 1 with 300 mana with 7-9 rune growth
-Dryst gets more MP
-Lyonesse DEF from 105 to 110 and starts at level 1
- kilph starts at level 1

Castle summons:

-Calmary has red dragon for 2000 mana 4c

- flogeru get stone golem for 800 mana 5d
-jukes gets titan for 850 mana and lizard guard for 650 mana 4e 42
-listinoise gets marid for 800 mana 63

- thala get holy griffin for 1000  32
-hadrian gets archangel for 1250 2d
-damas gets pegusus for 750 and djinni for 800 mana 30 61

-Caelsent gets couatle for 1500 44
-asten gets fenrir for 750 mana 3a
-xanas gigantes for 850 mana and nightmare for 750 mana 4f 2f

-Linnuis gets high centaur for 800 mana 48
-Harvery  gets dao for 800 mana and maneater for 750 mana 64 4a

-Logres gets white dragon for 2000 mana 53
-Lidney gets triton 800 mana 3f
-Salisbury gets shaitan for 800 mana and arch deamon for 1000 mana 65 36
-orkney gets vampire 750 mana 38

Castle Mana:

-change mana yield of castles, capitals all get 2000, Logres gets 2500, closer to capital get 350, and rest get 250. or number of roads connected.

-At start of game, all kingdoms start with 9999 mana.

Patch also includes
- Full english translation
- Movie Subtitles
-Grand Battle Edition

yeah, i also believe that phoenix is way too overpowered. just an opinion, i believe giving titan and gigantes a flame spell is not a good idea since we all know that titans and gigantes have poor int. i suggest giving titan and gigantes the spell halo instead of flame, halo would prove useful for titans and gigantes since they miss on hitting their target most of the time. it won't make the titans and gigantes overpowered since it would cost them one turn in order for them to have a 100% hit chance on their next attack (plus the bonus experience).
----------------------------------------------
When the cat's away, the mice will play.

Offline samisc

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #182 on: June 03, 2015, 01:42:52 pm »
I did a long play through to see how everything goes, think a bug formed in one of the castles where it glitches the map, not sure why though. Ill make another patch without the grand battle in it but keep the English translation and sub titles.

with the grand battle patch on all the tier 2 summons become tier 3 for the CPU after 1 turn.

-for phoenix i could make the rune cost from 95 to 100 and remove the fowl cry special attack.
-for titan and gigantes i gave them fire for the red element they have, could trade that for fury
-for death needle, maneater, fenfir and triton still are still a little weak and prefer to use other low rune cost monsters, such as fairies centaurs and jinn.
-vampire lord is usable, but still has pretty low attack for a tier 3 monster

any other opinions or things i should ass or change, haven't played around with magic yet but i dont really like how arc angel tier 2 monster gets holy word which can be powerful if u have 3 or more in a team, and especially satan tier 3 monster gets meteor doom, so might bump the rune cost up a bit.

would be nice to have a limit cap on how much of each monster you can have, but thats probably very hard to do.

anyways just to know what apps I am using to do this patch: ( keep in mind and new to this and it is my first time)
-Cheat engine, to find and see effects or codes when the game is running
-HxD, to change the codes in the image file, I use the search function since the address of the code is in a different place in HxD and cheat engine
-PPF studio, to make the patch file

Offline Tetre

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #183 on: June 04, 2015, 11:50:39 am »
hello everyone, i'm new here, first of all, I would like to express how over-joyed i am seeing there is a community in the world that loves Brigandine more than I do. I've exhausted the game Brigandine Grand Edition, I've spent countless hours playing all the country and making all the knights at level 30, no cheats, and some have double classes. tried everything to make it challenging, played the game as if i'm playing sim city, controlling all countries and fighting them over and over, experimenting and trying to exhaust my addition to this game. sadly it didn't work, i still want to play it. I'm pretty much interested at getting this brigandine grand battle edition, and I'm so sorry i'm not a game developer like you I don't know how to run this pff file, it seems it is broken, can someone give me a link of a brigandine file with updated pff already to the brigandine battle edition. I'm so thrilled to  play it.

PS. the registration to this forum was awesome. cheers to the admin. :)

Offline tazcon

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #184 on: June 05, 2015, 07:26:43 am »
THANK YOU!

This game give me many days of fun . and now I can truly enjoy it after 10 years.
Many thanks for the team that making this translation and patch possible.
greetings from indonesia

Offline serdtje

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #185 on: June 08, 2015, 10:01:22 am »
thank you for english translation

Offline Cass46

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #186 on: June 10, 2015, 06:17:14 pm »
Hi, samisc i really like the changes that you made, but i think that you forgot to put some tier2 monsters in new almeika, the only one who is there is the red dragon.

Those two aren't there:

I play the multiplayer mode with my friends and we think that with some changes your patch can be really good.

-About the monsters:

White dragon should be sold in the Norgard base instead of Esgares Empire, you could trade the White Dragon for the Stone Golem, or you could put Tiamat in the Esgares Base.

About the Holy Word abuse with the possibility of buying the arch angel, you could trade the arch angel for the phoenix, and to decrease the chance of Satans in the game you could trade the Stone Golem from the Norgard base for the Arch Demon (Sirens in your version).

I agree about the rune cost from the phoenix became 100.
about the gigantos and titan, i think fire or fury are both ok to them.

I'm gonna try to think about something to make the death needle stronger (Maybe more Hp gain or to give paralyze plus poison in his criticals)

To me maneater, fenfir are already strong, they can cause some serious damage if the player knows what is doing with them.

The Triton with frost became really good, the problem with him is the same of the Vampire Lord, too low status, maybe some boost in the status gain could make them better.

For the Vampire Lord you could increase is Mp so he can use necro rebith more times.

-About the classes:

Also, the def of Lyonesse still is 105, you had put 110 in your changes so i think that you forgot that too.

I would like to ask you if you could add some green spell to the Queen of Leonia (which most people think there is the weakest leader, and they are problably right), she has a green inate element (which makes her weak against red), but has only protect. I feel that thunder or paralyze or even react (Remeber that she lost her charm in the BGE version), could be a good thing to the queen and still would not make her stronger than the other leaders.

You could also do some sort of passive that heals everyone close to the Queen every turn, something like 5% would be cool and would not be too imba, but i feel that this sort of mechanics is too hard to be made.

Another solution to make Queen stronger would be making her Int gain be from 1-2 to 1-3 like most tier 3 mages.

About the Valkyrie class, the spell list are Dinive Ray, Heal and the resist (3 spells) , you also put some magical defense for Valkyrie and Lancer class, which i think that is great, but with this i think that the Killer Doll from Iscalio, Iria became even weaker (since Killer Doll is basically a Valkyrie with a black element instead of white).

Iria Spell list is only Curse and Resist (2 spells), i think that you could put venom to make her even with the valkyrie class.
She doesn't have any passive abilities, i feel that you could put the magical defense to her or some other skill like hp regeneration or counter 15%, or even the vampire skill that they gain more hp when they kill someone.
Also remember that she doesn't get to wear weapons like the lancers, or Valkyries. Dinadan can't do that neither but he get so many good passives in this version that i feel that he is strong.

Another think that i wanted to know was if you have some version of this patch without the rune power changes (for the multiplayer mode this version makes some countrys too strong for player vs player mode, to play in the history mode they are fine)

Thanks for the patch and sorry if i made too many suggestion, looking foward for your feedback. I'm from Brasil so sorry about my english.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 09:38:43 pm by Cass46 »

Offline Tetre

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #187 on: June 11, 2015, 10:07:06 pm »
can anyone send me a new link with the patch Grand Battle?

Offline Cass46

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #188 on: June 17, 2015, 05:15:18 pm »
what is this grand battle patch ?

i used the one in the first page of this post but didn't see anything different in the game

Offline Tetre

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2015, 09:28:05 am »
follow up post, can someone send me a link of the ISO with grand battle patch already? i can't seem to play it.