Author Topic: Brigandine Grand Edition...  (Read 385916 times)

Offline Tony0075

• Mace Masher
Re: Brigandine Grand Edition...
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2015, 06:42:11 pm »
Do you know where the info is that would let a Phoenix  still petrify ?

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2015, 10:20:05 pm »
I just did a little testing and it appears the creature definitions are similar to the Knights. The solidify effect is a property of the "Roc Claw" attack, not the Roc creature itself.  If you want to give that attack to the Phoenix, you can either change the "7CFF" in the exe at 0x8B303 to "7BFF" or "7B7C" if you want to keep Fire Claw.

Offline Tony0075

• Mace Masher
« Reply #162 on: March 08, 2015, 09:26:34 am »
How about taking its fire element away I was going to remake it into a coctrice like bird .

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #163 on: March 08, 2015, 04:59:23 pm »
The elements for the phoenix are at 0x8B30E (in exe);  2 byte long "bit-wise" tags which boil down to:
0 = colorless
+0x1 per white
+0x8 per black
+0x40 per red
+0x200 per blue
+0x1000 per green

Example:
3 red elements = 0x0040 +  0x0040 + 0x0040 = 0x00C0  After reversing byte order it would be C000.
To change to 3 green = 3000  = 0030 when reversed
To change to 2 black =  0010  = 1000 when reversed
2 green and 1 black = 2008 = 0820 when reversed

Offline Dinar Yunus

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #164 on: March 18, 2015, 03:04:48 pm »
Hello, long time no see this project  :smile:

Anyway, I just want to give a request to you.

It seems you are interested about elements of a unit. So I will request this :

This is about Prince Lance and King Cai. Both of them has no white element but they can heal a friendly unit  :madani:

Can you fix this please? Just remove their heal ability and you're done  :biggrin:

Offline Alleura

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2015, 05:04:11 am »
Hello HwitVlf and the teams,

I would like to say thanks for your hard work.
I also appreciated for your "grand battle" MOD. it's really fun.
I'm just finish the easy mode in about 220 year use NewAlmekia. The enemy tier3 knight really had high stat (about 200AGI/STR/INT) it's really frustrating at the beginning but still beatable (thanks to hallow magic and Dragon Breath skill).

Please kindly share with us if you have another fun MOD.

Anyway, I have small suggestion about MOD.
=>
In the beginning of story in the game. The Esgares Empire seems overpower, but actually they are the weakest country IMO.
Their position is not strategic than the other. and also they have less knight than the other.
Even so, I would like to have the MOD like boosting up only the Esgares Empire. So they can beat other country.
*In my experience, Esgares was never beat other country if I skip some year do nothings.
** I'm not Esgares's fan, but I like to fight them more difficult.

example MOD:
- adding extras knight to esgares (like two Bulnoil's body guard)

Offline zergdramon

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #166 on: March 26, 2015, 03:10:53 am »
Good Day Everyone,

It's nice to be here. I guess I'm kinda late about the news that Brigandine GE is now fully translated, now I just want to know is that, since I have the Discs when I bought it from way back (I don't know if it's still gonna work or not).

I will need to know the step by step process to have it translated.
Also, since I love Brigandine that much I always wanted to play it anywhere I go...

Is it possible for this game to be played in a PSP?
I think there's a process called EBOOT (found out after searching a few seconds ago).

PSX Games can be played in a PSP if they are converted to EBOOT (on Brigandine GE it should be a Multi-disc EBOOT).

It it possible to play it in a PSP after successful conversion to a BIN file, translated then ISO and then  merge it to become an EBOOT for the PSP?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Alleura

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #167 on: March 27, 2015, 09:02:38 am »
Good Day Everyone,

It's nice to be here. I guess I'm kinda late about the news that Brigandine GE is now fully translated, now I just want to know is that, since I have the Discs when I bought it from way back (I don't know if it's still gonna work or not).

Also, since I love Brigandine that much I always wanted to play it anywhere I go...

I think there's a process called EBOOT (found out after searching a few seconds ago).

PSX Games can be played in a PSP if they are converted to EBOOT (on Brigandine GE it should be a Multi-disc EBOOT).

It it possible to play it in a PSP after successful conversion to a BIN file, translated then ISO and then  merge it to become an EBOOT for the PSP?

Thanks in advance.

Yes it is.
I have done finished the BGE on my PSP.

1st, patch the virgin iso for translate then convert it into multi-disc EBOOT.

Offline zergdramon

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #168 on: April 07, 2015, 12:42:26 am »
Good Day Everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Yes it is.
I have done finished the BGE on my PSP.

1st, patch the virgin iso for translate then convert it into multi-disc EBOOT.

Thanks, I'm now playing it in my PSP as a multi-disc EBOOT.

One thing that only makes me sad is that I miss all the LoF BGMs, is it possible that the translation group could make a patch and put the Forsena BGMs in GE?

I know it sounds ridiculous but no harm in asking right?

Offline Cio

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #169 on: April 28, 2015, 04:40:23 am »
Just registered today specially just to say THANK YOU for translating my fav game... Although i already know the story but still it will be better with the english sub... Too bad the japanese dub can't be included because the audio duration, if it can be solved it will be perfect... But still, it's AWESOME that you're able to make this happened.