Author Topic: Brigandine Grand Edition...  (Read 385825 times)

Offline Tony0075

• Mace Masher
Re: Brigandine Grand Edition...
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2015, 03:51:25 pm »
Do you have a chart of monsters and their hex value ? I only really need one for a demon (Imp)

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #151 on: March 01, 2015, 03:29:37 pm »
I don't have that info, but you could maybe find the info in cheat codes.

Offline Tony0075

• Mace Masher
« Reply #152 on: March 01, 2015, 08:35:57 pm »
Eversince Forsena.org is gone I can't seem to find any cheat codes . Btw I will have to edit the slps61 (EXE) in disc 2 also right ? I tried the Ninja replacing Shadow Master and it seems ok so far .

Offline borderlands2

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2015, 07:35:36 am »
Hi, sorry but I have read through all the pages in this topic but couldn't find the answer.

Does the BGE D1 & D2 translation include subtitle for the movies?

I have downloaded and played BGE some years before and I love the new movies, but couldn't understand Jap (even though the game translation was good enough for me).

I asked this because I think the link for the English voices for movies are broken and can't click on it.

Pls let me know if I am asking the right questions and not asking too much, if possible. Thanks !

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #154 on: March 02, 2015, 04:12:12 pm »
Tony, in this case a patch you make for D1 should work on D2 also. Cheat codes for LoF can give important clues. The locations for creature stats have probably changed in GE, but the order is probably the same. For example if cheat codes for LoF show the order as HP > MP > STR >INT, then you might be able to find any creature in GE by searching for the stat values in that order.

Borderlands, one of the videos was missing its subtitle in the original release, so I took it down. I'll try to upload the fixed version soon. My internet connection is slow so sometimes there are problems.

Offline JouteiKaji

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2015, 04:06:06 am »
I just got the patches you posted and was wondering, I've played LoF, but not GE. Which country should I start with or do I just choose like I normally do in LoF?

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2015, 02:30:50 pm »
Pick the one you like the best, just like LoF. 

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #157 on: March 04, 2015, 02:29:36 am »
The movie subtitle link is fixed with an updated patch. This v2 adds subtitles to a movie that was accidentally missed in the first release.

Offline Tony0075

• Mace Masher
« Reply #158 on: March 04, 2015, 08:04:39 am »
I noticed when I just defeated Merriot she said This is a strategy we really didn't lose . Is that right ? I thought it should be This is a strategic retreat we didn't lose .

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #159 on: March 04, 2015, 04:16:53 pm »
Thanks for pointing that out Tony. It does make it more clear.