Author Topic: Brigandine Grand Edition: Cross MOD  (Read 9958 times)

Offline Auro Volos

• Dagger Carrier
Brigandine Grand Edition: Cross MOD
« on: March 15, 2020, 11:37:45 am »
Version 5.5

Hi there! I am creator of Brigandine: Cross MOD, and I will leave here an information about new updates, as well as all the necessary links.

First, a few words about the project. Cross MOD is a global mod for Brigandine: Grand Edition, which has totally reworked balance of knights, classes, magic, summon system and equipment. I mean that EVERYTHING in the game balance was redone (except for some things which I plan to work on in the future). The difficulty level here is higher than in a regular game, especially in boss battles. Also, some things you can enable or disable using special patcher called BrigaPPF (it is in the game folder).

So, the current mod version is 5.5 for now, and next version is already under development. Before the playing make sure that you have read the readme file. This version may have some glithes, but I'm working on fixing them.

Feel free to discuss this project here! I'm glad to answer your questions and see the suggestions for improving and finalizing the modification.

► Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qCOnbtPP8fqI2eEBBEFFM2qY2DzqcQfO/view

« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 11:45:51 am by Auro Volos »

Offline serdtje

• Long Sword Swinger
Re: Brigandine Grand Edition: Cross MOD
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 07:37:29 am »
thanks for the update to v5.5
beside norgard bug, i got some issue too: after esgares defeated and their knights join my country, right after execute organizer mode the game will freeze.

Offline tumpageous

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 10:43:45 am »
yeah norgard bug is so annoying hahaha

Offline Igarisme

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 11:00:40 am »
Thank you so much for your work...
May i ask a question regarding cross mod 6.1 where the game freeze after capturing certain castle? Mostly norgard and lower esgares area? Is there any solution for those?
Again,thanks a lot