Author Topic: Version 2  (Read 17149 times)

Offline xellex420

• Bow Bearer
Re: Version 2
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2015, 09:01:14 pm »
I have been checking these forums over the past few months waiting for this  :cool:

Your hard work is much appreciated, i am a long time kings field fan and this + the news of KF5...

You make dreams come true  :beerchug:

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 08:34:11 am »
Sure, well initially I wanted to make a Kings Field style game because I knew From probably would not be releasing a new KF. It was my dream to create and share a proper Kings Field game, and SoM was perfect for doing that. Its been a while since I first started, but thats because I am somewhat masochistic about details!  :smile:

I only hope that people who play my game can relive some of that Kings Field experience. I dont think anyone could best a KF game with a SoM game. :biggrin:

Offline DariyanSkie

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 08:12:59 pm »
thanks for the prompt reply verdite will be waiting for this game with bated breath!!!

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 12:48:50 pm »
Some big news for Moratheia next week! I have been working as much as possible on one of the new gameplay elements, to increase convenience and exploration. Very close to the final release!

Offline xellex420

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2015, 02:58:55 pm »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth:

you have no clue how excited i am for this! been checking every day for news, cant wait to get into another kings field game, now that ive beaten every kings field multiple times, and every game on this website...maybe i have a problem?  :tinfoil:

:badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2015, 08:36:28 am »
Some news. I hope I am not keeping you all in suspense!

Magic system for abilities etc now balanced out and working properly. New optional stat gain system implemented too.

Intro fully complete with story adjustments.

Crafting 50% complete

Lots of new dialogue, with some conversations condensed down.

Updated ton of textures, game looks alot more modern.

Adjusted some map layouts especially Calethan, with updated and new map tiles to complement existing ones

More weapons, equipment and items

New sound effects and emphasis on environmental sounds

Release date is next week. Sad to say that my project release has dragged into April!

Offline xellex420

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2015, 03:58:32 pm »
No trouble at all my good sir...life happens
CANT wait to try it out

:beerchug:

Offline DariyanSkie

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2015, 12:29:56 am »
any update?

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2015, 08:26:20 pm »
Yes, sending the final version out to test on Tuesday at the latest, expect a full release next weekend at the latest.
Everything is done event wise, with a few minor events to add.

Added a ton of new items, characters, conversations. Weapon upgrading system.

Offline Mord of Swoonlight

• Lord Veyrac's Illegitimate Son
  • Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2015, 07:37:53 pm »
Ooh, weapon upgrading system!  Reminds me of when I leveled my fist up to LV3 in KFTAC.   :biggrin:   

Sounds like this version will be teeming with awesomeness on all fronts!  The recent screenshots were breathtaking.