Author Topic: Shadow Tower Abyss missing item  (Read 3064 times)

Offline hurl

• Dagger Carrier
Shadow Tower Abyss missing item
« on: March 24, 2014, 12:21:43 am »
I recently replayed Shadow Tower Abyss, intending to make a list of every piece of equipment and its location.  However, there's one bracelet I haven't been able to verify. According to this site, it's the Robust Triple Bless and should be somewhere in the Illusion Area during a New Game+ playthrough.  I've combed through the place a few times with no success in finding it, and searching for the untranslated name only brings up a few archived 2chan discussions from people similarly asking where it is.  Anyone have a clue where it might be?

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
Re: Shadow Tower Abyss missing item
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 02:38:58 am »
Wow, that's one I don't know. I'm thinking it may be a random drop as it's not listed on Martin's Shadow Tower Page either. Attached is a picture (cheated into the game). If it was a placed item, I think more people would know where it is!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 02:40:59 am by HwitVlf »

Offline Xethuminra

• Mace Masher
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2014, 01:06:39 pm »
I recently replayed Shadow Tower Abyss, intending to make a list of every piece of equipment and its location.  However, there's one bracelet I haven't been able to verify. According to this site, it's the Robust Triple Bless and should be somewhere in the Illusion Area during a New Game+ playthrough.  I've combed through the place a few times with no success in finding it, and searching for the untranslated name only brings up a few archived 2chan discussions from people similarly asking where it is.  Anyone have a clue where it might be?

Hey, that website it super awesome!!!

This is note-worthy to me. I am playing through STA NG+ For the first time

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 04:29:16 pm »
If you find the Robust Triple Bless, try to get a picture of where it's at!