Author Topic: Moratheia general discussion  (Read 23915 times)

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
Re: Moratheia general discussion
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2014, 06:26:17 pm »
This week is the last chance for suggestions before I finalise 2.0

If anyone has anything to share,be it mundane, crude, marvellous, parts of the game you'd rather see cut or improved, please let me know.

So far I have these suggestions
Item drops
Better 2D maps (will come with warp zones marked and story based markings.)
World map (uncertain)
More scattered NPCs and vendors (cutting unique items found in town shops)
Respawning enemies
Signposts
More area lore

Honestly, I need ideas for improvements, to cater for a broader spectrum of players.

Offline xellex420

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2014, 08:20:50 pm »
woah so you are about to update the game? i was just about to sit down and try again on this game haha
if i do will my save be able to be played on the updated version?

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2014, 02:04:44 am »
Its very likely that your save will be 100% compatible. The patch should be released this week, in the meantime you might want to check out Return to melanat or Dark Destiny, both very good games.

Offline xellex420

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2014, 03:18:03 pm »
I beat dark destiny, loved it...but i think i somehow skipped half the game got the end credits without going to half the places

Offline Anima Zero

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2014, 11:33:14 pm »
So, I noticed that the patch 0.1 & 0.2 downloads no longer work when I tried to download them (but the new game incompatible 2.0 patch does still work).  Should someone re-upload those (I would if I had them) or is version 2.0 close enough to completion that I can just sit tight and wait for its release?  Would really like to get a video playthrough done for this game once the next version drops.
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2014, 03:59:21 am »
Well the patch is close to being finished. Its taking a while because I want it to be the last patch, then tweaking etc will come later.

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2014, 09:16:04 am »
Just to say that the newest version is on schedule for a weekend release. Alot of what I intended to add is already done, such as monster drops (85% of monsters have variable item and gold drop rates) a special NPC, higher resolution texture make over (drastic), and more balanced difficulty (somewhat easier).

I will be compiling a full patched release of Moratheia, and one 0.1, 0.2, and 2.0 combined patch. The seperate patches will no longer be available. Cheers!

:beerchug:

Offline Anima Zero

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2014, 11:10:56 am »
Sounds awesome.  Can't wait to try the new version!
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2014, 09:01:41 pm »
Hey Verdite, I made this short track for Moratheia. Feel free to use it anywhere in your game, if you want. :viola:
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2014, 01:14:09 am »
This is a nice upbeat track, thanks! I think it will make a good contrast to the darker tones in my OST. For some reason, I feel like this has influence from Jacob Lake. Its good to take inspiration from good composers like him :smile: