Author Topic: Moratheia general discussion  (Read 23919 times)

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
Re: Moratheia general discussion
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2014, 02:44:15 am »
There's a save point to the right of the starting location, and one in the middle of the town.
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2014, 03:29:45 am »
This is what the save points look like. If you stick to the right after you leave the starting cave, I think you'll find one. I missed that one the first time too. Didn't find a save until I got to town.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 03:36:18 am by HwitVlf »

Offline xellex420

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2014, 10:49:51 am »
Man idk how i mised it if it is in the middle lol...what about chests though, are they all meant to be empty?!?! ALL OF THEM?! or is my game broke>? also no monsters are dropping anything, no gold...nothing

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2014, 01:27:30 pm »
Mostly, it's the locked chests that have loot in them, though the first chest in Gria's cave should have bandages I think. Enemies don't drop items; you get gold mainly for completing quests.

Incidentally, if you're low on healing in the first area, Gria gives you some extra bandages if you return and talk to her.

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2014, 07:21:46 pm »
Chests in the castle dont contain items, but chests in dungeons and field levels do. Chests and sacks also contain gold, and the focus is more on finding and selling items than monsters farting out coins. This is because there is a bug in the game maker system.Dont forget that you find bandages in a chest in the first level.

I should include an image of save points in the manual. If the snail creatures are too annoying just avoid them... Also the red plants you find can be consumed for HP and MP

Offline xellex420

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2014, 09:22:08 pm »
i played kings field 1 2 and and ps2 kf and loved them so much, when i came across this site that had some peoples own version of the game i was shocked. Thank you for making this game and i hope you put out more in the future, i will give this game another go and see if i can find that save point lol

btw is moratheia and dark destiny the only 2 games?

Offline Auric

• A.K.A. Scott
  • Mace Masher
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2014, 04:30:25 am »
There's also Diadem of Maunstraut and Trismegistus that are both made using SoM. Trismegistus is less of a KF-like game and more of a puzzle/adventure type of game. It's rather neat seeing SoM used this way.

MasterTaffer has also made Fall of Verdite and Return to Melanat. Both are also made using SoM and take place within the KF universe.

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2014, 05:50:20 am »
Pleh mah gamez. :wink:
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2014, 01:24:21 pm »
Where is the entrance to the mines? The guy said something like past the guardpost, but I'm not sure where the guardpost is. Any chance we could get a map for the big town? It has quite a lot of passages leaving it.

I found Todd sitting alone playing with his Moonlight Sword! Ha ha
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 09:52:05 pm by HwitVlf »

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2014, 02:21:29 am »
Yeah, I'm surprised he hasnt played enough to find himself!

The mine entry is out of Scala east gate, look for the save point on the left, the mine entry is close to it :smile:

Thanks for your comments xellex I hope you play my game long enough to enjoy it. Feedback encourages us free developers to make more free games, and put more into our projects.  :smile:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:46:03 am by Verdite »