Author Topic: Moratheia bug reports  (Read 32507 times)

Offline Reticulated Porridge

• Long Sword Swinger
Re: Moratheia bug reports
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2015, 11:15:23 pm »
Just to check I started a new game after applying patch 2.1 to an otherwise unpatched 2.0 game and it seems to start you off in a test area or something instead of in front of Gria

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2015, 01:11:54 am »
Fixed the crash and new game bug. Please apply this 2.1a patch.

Portcullis level to be removed, please don't enter the west portcullis area.

Barsader please use the 18.dat save you attached and re enter the temple.

Thank you both.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 11:29:17 pm by Verdite »

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2015, 02:04:04 am »
Anyone still having the crash after applying the patch please attach your save to this post. I will fix it for you.

Offline Reticulated Porridge

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2015, 04:22:28 am »
I just noticed that in the intro text on the 3rd page you spell the word "Monument" as "Momument" in the first instance and then correctly in the next paragraph. Also when starting a new game after applying patches 2.1 and 2.1A to the 2.0 game, you start in the centre of Town instead of facing the monument and then turning yourself left to see Gria, I know you didn't mean for this to be the case as when you run to her position she asks you why you are leaving so soon like she would have said if you didn't talk to her first before leaving the area if that makes sense. keep up the good work dude as your game is really good and I like it a lot. Thank you for your hard work, I'll keep you posted and try and get some screenshots for you too as it's a haunting world you have created, I dig it.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 04:24:55 am by Reticulated Porridge »

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2015, 09:08:37 am »
Porridge thank you for your kind words. If my game does well I may make a sequel. As you have seen this is no ordinary SoM game, everything is consistent and hand made, tuned carefully and created to be unique. I could've made a KF franchise game, but I wanted to let people enjoy something new and different.

Updated 2.1 patch to fix new game, and tile placement errors.

http://1drv.ms/1PZuwX7

The only bugs left in game are likely map or object based. Typos have not been fixed so please notify me of any found, and any misplaced tiles please open your map and screenshot it for me. Cheers.

Everyone should be very thankful to Barsader, Porridge and Mastertaffer for ironing out any creases. With sincere thanks from me, you will be in the credits.

Taking a break.

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2015, 02:37:56 am »
Break didn't last long. Barsader could you please send me your most recent save? Thanks

Offline barsader

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2015, 08:54:16 pm »
Sure thing , here it is.

I am not experiencing any crashes at the moment although there are some very Minor persistent bugs to report.

1- After going through the portcullis and traveling back to calethan all is fine.BUT when i go back the same way the portculiis is closed.
2- my inventory has 255 portcullis levers( this usually happens after i use it for the first time)
3-The save point does not work in the portcullis area right by the stairs leading to thee NPC todd.
4-The healer merchant in scala still does not assess my items, and still sells all the key items in the game for free(I avoided this as i wanted a challenge)
5-Was never able to make a weapon w/ the blacksmith in calethan(read the book, give him the materials, he announces what i want ,says i have the materials...then nothing.. he just keeps repeating that i have the materials....so i leave and he cancels my order).
6-Minor typo.....Athraith...his second conversation tree...Artifact is spelled Artefact...(i think happens again but cannot remember)
7-after leaving the caves then the "tomb?" via the black door the merchant could not open,once the new map loads if i turn around there is a chunk of tile missing on the side of the mountain.I will try to get a pic of this...if i cannot PM w/ instructions on how to do so
Cheers.

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2015, 11:15:13 pm »
Barsader, thank you for the save. I will now address all your points, many of which aren't bugs in the latest version, please download it.

1. This is fixed in the new version, with a different map layout.

2. Fixed in the new version.

3. Some save points in that area are decorations.

4. This was fixed a long while ago, again please download the latest version. Something must have happened during your manual patching process, I'm afraid.

5. The blacksmith tells you to take the materials to him. When you have selected a craft item, please speak to him again.

6. Thank you for this typo report, Barsader.

7. If you could attach a screenshot in this thread I would be grateful.

Offline barsader

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2015, 11:45:13 pm »
Update-disregard the last 5 on my list, i thought i was running that version, all good n

I attempted a screenshot unsuccessfully.
Can you pm me , or post exactly how to do so.

Offline barsader

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2015, 05:37:10 pm »
I've encountered a "whitescreen"

At the end of Asrial, loading the next map(eldyte sanctum/acid fields) my game does not crash but the screen is completly white.

Here is a save file that starts at the end of Asrial(12.dat)
And here is my most recent save(6.dat)