Author Topic: Moratheia bug reports  (Read 32506 times)

Offline Mord of Swoonlight

• Lord Veyrac's Illegitimate Son
  • Silvarion Slasher
Re: Moratheia bug reports
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2015, 11:44:13 am »
Sure, I'll have a look after work today.  Version 1 is still on my drive, but in a completely separate folder, so I doubt that would get mixed in.  At least, I hope the files didn't get sentient and start wandering!     There's an idea for a new smartphone game - 'Find the File That's Messing Everything Up!'.  It will devour even more time than Angry Birds, and be way less satisfying.  Ha. 

Anyway, this was definitely a new game of 2.0.  Gria's convo should have been finished - after she started spouting out ellipses, I clicked on her a few more times to be sure.  Also, she didn't have any updated dialogue after talking with Mr. (Master?) P. 

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2015, 02:19:10 pm »
Haha trust me I have contended with too many 'whodunnit'  files since I started.

It could be that an NPC in town is causing the offence. If you try simply exhausting Gria, :drool: then Paldregan :eek: only, you may be able to avoid the crash.

Offline Mord of Swoonlight

• Lord Veyrac's Illegitimate Son
  • Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2015, 10:28:39 am »
Looks like you were right about the rogue NPC - I loaded a new game, conversed with Gria and Paldregan only, and the area south of Calethan loaded just fine.  Haven't tried the other spot again yet.  Attached is the savefile for the crashes, in case that's still of use.  (There is an attachment button here, but I couldn't find it in the PM box for some reason)

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2015, 10:35:18 am »
Major thanks to you, Mord. I hope you continue to enjoy the game. I am 100% that the following NPCs are safe;

Bregneid (crystal maker / curative shop)
Gaurlof (main shop)
Teol (tavern quests)

I will do some extensive testing on Monday to find out who the perpetrator (or perpetrators) are.

Offline koexd

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2015, 11:02:53 pm »
Hey Verdite, I just downloaded the game and was playing through it and when I got to the Eldyte shrine I came to a point where the're were some tiles missing, It's right by one of the green chests.  I just keep falling through the floor.  Like I can see through the wall and the floor.  I cant progress anymore from here.  I came to a white door that said it was testing my ability that won't open and two more regular doors that don't open either, am I supposed to go through the ability door like I'm just not high enough of a level and the floor and doors are supposed to be like that, or is my game glitched? Also tried using my save on a patched and unpatched version.

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2015, 12:05:07 am »
Hello koexd

Here is the fix, the non ability doors open after an event in that area, ability doors are for later. Apologies, the fault was on my end.

If anyone else has anything to report please submit it before tomorrow so I can release a patch.

http://1drv.ms/1Fr4VBB
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 02:28:03 am by Verdite »

Offline Anima Zero

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2015, 07:19:42 pm »
Ended up running into a small bug right at the start of Meera.

Hard to tell based on a simple screenshot here, but if you push up real hard against the piece of wall protruding from the right side of the corridor there, you can clip through the wall and fall to your death.  That's what happened to me when I was curious about poking around there.  Probably minor in the greater scope of things, but something to keep an eye out for regardless.
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2015, 07:08:38 am »
Patch link to squash all bugs except the rogue NPC

Also makes early weapons much more powerful. Evened out some enemy resistances too.

Tweaked some end game weapons and an ability.

http://1drv.ms/1KfzBqH
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 07:36:14 am by Verdite »

Offline Anima Zero

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2015, 11:38:47 am »
Probably not the right place to put this, but I was curious as to why the post with patch 2.0c disappeared (and the fact the links for patch 2.0a & 2.0b don't work anymore, but I'm assuming that's because 2.0c has the fixes from a & b along with whatever else was fixed).  Luckily I did download the 2.0c patch before that happened, but I just wanted to be sure it wasn't because of a major bug being introduced with patch 2.0c.
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2015, 12:03:21 pm »
There was an unbalanced system change in the 2.0c patch. I uploaded the 2.0c system patch fix for Mastertaffer tonight, it includes the new title intro. You are welcome to use it, provided you haven't reached Scala caves yet.

http://1drv.ms/1eiciPH

Cheers  :smile:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 12:10:01 pm by Verdite »