Author Topic: Moratheia bug reports  (Read 32467 times)

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
Re: Moratheia bug reports
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2014, 08:09:41 pm »
Sorry about that MT, and anyone else who downloaded the patch. Please download it again, wrong textures got mixed up in there.

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2014, 11:17:56 pm »
I noticed there are several out of place map pieces in the dungeon near Scala. Also, the warp event from the second part of the dungeon to the first is bugged.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 11:25:04 pm by MasterTaffer »
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2014, 07:12:42 pm »
I've seen quite a few misused "it's" typos. As you probably know, the possessive apostrophe+s ending on words isn't used for possessive pronouns like yours, theirs or its.  So "it's" should only be for the contraction of it+is.

I'm guessing it's just because I'm using an old save, but after patch 2, there were some odd mis-aligned objects in the city like a vine floating away from a wall and overlapping coffins with a table sitting on top. Nothing that breaks game though. 

Got a filled flask item from one plant instead of sap or a "drink" question. Don't know if that was normal.

Also, I get a crash to desktop on death now as well as a crash when I try to start a new game. I may have just put something from the update into the wrong folder. Maybe someone else can say if they're having the same issue.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 07:15:58 pm by HwitVlf »

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2014, 07:49:13 pm »
Floating stuff under a bridge in first pic, and the second pic shows where I found a chest that disappeared (with an 'opening' noise) when I examined it.

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2014, 07:53:47 pm »
Found the disappearing chest in a nearby wall  :tongue:

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2014, 07:55:37 pm »
Can't say for sure, but I don't think version 2 is compatible with old saves, hence why it's named version 2. I'll be starting a new game soon after I finish the Dark Souls 2 DLC, and will report any bugs that I find.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 07:57:25 pm by MasterTaffer »
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2014, 09:12:50 am »
Its 100% save compatible folks

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2014, 09:49:35 pm »
Ben, could you maintain a list of known bugs in case things have a fix already in progress. For example, other than around the farm, I don't think the bugs are attacking. I don't know if that's in progress from my earlier report, or even on purpose.

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2014, 03:00:54 pm »
I cant think of any vugs that I missed other than a few misplaced tiles late game and minor woed breaks. Looks like im going to have to pay (around $25 USD) to upload Moratheia from an internet cafe, either tomorrow or saturday. What a waste.

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2014, 03:21:46 pm »
I'm 100% willing to do anything I can to help you get Moratheia uploaded. Unless I'm being dense, I don't have access to SoM.com's Dropbox, but I can try to upload it to my mediafire account if that would help. Like I mentioned, I have a 25kbs upload connection so it would take awhile, but I'm happy to.

If you do want me to upload v2 to Mediafire, can I re-encode the audio files to SoM default first to save some size?

EDIT: If you do want me to upload, should I do Moratheia 1.0 + apply Patch v0.1 + apply patch v2.0
or Moratheia 1.0 + apply patch 2.0 only?

EDIT2: Here are some other space savers I would suggest for Moratheia before uploading. Please let know if they're OK:

1) Delete the "MAP" folder from the main folder. I think SoM only uses the "Data/Map" folder so I think this extra map folder is just leftover clutter.

2) Delete the .TIM and .BMPs from DATA\ENEMY\TEXTURE since SoM doesn't use them.

3) Delete TXT, DXF, TIM files from DATA\ENEMY\MODEL since SoM doesn't use them.

4) Delete 4 sub-folders from DATA\ITEM\MODEL since SoM doesn't use them.

5) Delete BMPs from DATA\MAP since SoM doesn't use them.

6) Delete ini files from DATA\MY\prof since SoM doesn't use them.

7) Delete PRM and PR2 files from DATA\MY\prof. I don't think those files belong there and I don't think those copies are used.

8) Delete DATA\MY\backup folder

9) Delete BMPs from  DATA\NPC\TEXTURE since SoM doesn't use them. Also "Put external NPC texture files here" and  .OLD file.

10) Delete "sort" and "bmp" folders from DATA\OBJ\MODEL

11) In DATA\SOUND\SE, delete "wav.snd" files and "snd.snd" files.

EDIT3:  :drool:
I notice that Fear.wav was omitted from the official release, but was included in the pre-release version. Was that intentional?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 04:28:49 pm by HwitVlf »