Author Topic: Moratheia bug reports  (Read 32480 times)

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
Re: Moratheia bug reports
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2014, 05:03:18 am »
MT the bugs you mention were fixed in the latest patch, have you applied it? I had someone test the  tavern quests after they applied the patch, with positive outcomes... The item has changed for that quest too. Same for the sap not working properly.
Thanks for the music info, if you ever need to up the brightness externally you can adjust it in the .ini file  :smile:

Thanks to everyone who submitted bugs I will get on them soon. Good to hear from you Mord! You tested alot in my old game, you'll likely have noticed a few changes haha
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 06:54:09 am by Verdite »

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2014, 05:53:52 am »
Yeah, I've applied the patch. I also can't seem to enter the farm map now because it keeps crashing, this is after receiving the second sword from Paldregan. Maybe it's just my save? I didn't start a new save after the patch, so it could be that.
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2014, 07:14:17 am »
If the save in Calethan is pre-patch, then you wont be able to leave. If you have a save outside of Calethan that is pre patch, then you'll be able to leave Calethan by entering first. You need to enter a map to have the events refresh, which may be the problem with your side quests too.

Did you apply the official patch or the one I sent you via Skype? Its possible that you could have mixed them up by accident. You need to use this one:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a9n8wswjj56n27r/Moratheia_patch_0.1.zip

The other is obsolete. I done extensive testing with a play tester to fix that crash at the same point in the game, and I ruled out all other possibilities of the crash happening. If you applied the patch, then entered Calethan and you cannot exit, then please send me a save outside of Calethan and I will look into it.

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2014, 08:31:33 am »
I did continue from a save in Calethan after applying the official 0.1 patch. Maybe that's why?

It worked before though, it's only after I backtracked from Scala to talk to Paldregan that the crashing started again.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 08:34:04 am by MasterTaffer »
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2014, 08:50:36 am »
Could you please attach a save outside of Calethan and I will look into it, at the old ruin's save point would be good. I'm assuming you've done the mines? Otherwise you wouldnt have been able to return.

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2014, 06:19:55 pm »
I can't leave Calethan, that's where my save is and the farm map crashes every time I enter it. Unless there is a way around?
And yeah, I did do the mines, this is after giving the Krion to the guy in the forest and he tells you to talk to Paldregan, who gives you a good sword.

Here's my save anyway if it helps.
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2014, 08:34:16 pm »
OK I just tested this and I can leave calethan and the side quests are working properly. Either the patch has wrong data, which I am 99% sure it doesnt, or theres something out of my grasp. Please try replacing these files in the map, then try again  :smile:

If this doesnt work, then I will include updated versions of all maps in the next patch.

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2014, 10:37:06 pm »
I've installed those map files and it's still crashing whenever I try to enter the farm area.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 10:40:26 pm by MasterTaffer »
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2014, 12:26:34 pm »
Quick question, did you download the full version, or are you using an older version?

I'm trying to emulate the crash, but I cant... I have tried different emulation options, tried testing from the full install with just the patch applied... I could get out of Calethan with your save, so I saved it at the old temple, so you can continue. After you apply the new patch, you could try going back to see if the crash still occurs.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 08:16:30 pm by Verdite »

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2014, 06:24:15 pm »
The new patch you just released fixed my crashing issues it seems. :biggrin:

I see you changed the grass texture, and I think it looks great, but unfortunately there were a few pieces that I noticed were left untouched on several maps.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 06:28:46 pm by MasterTaffer »
🎮 Indie RPG developer.