Author Topic: Taffer's List of Games  (Read 12082 times)

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
Re: Taffer's Games in Progress
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2014, 09:01:31 pm »
I'm thinking about reworking the Zelda game into something original, and make it more of a traditional western RPG. I'm still coming up with ideas for the the game, but I'm pretty sure at this point that the RPG maker game will no longer have anything to do with Zelda, so I've renamed it to Mystery Project. :cool:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 05:02:53 pm by MasterTaffer »
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 03:30:11 am »
Another change to my projects. I've decided that instead of making a KF3 remake and an original project, I'm going to combine both ideas into a new King's Field 3 prequel set in Verdite. This game will cover most of Eastern Verdite, but will have a unique layout and many new areas. This is still being conceptualized though, so the idea may change in the future. I'll make a new post in Games in Progress when I'm 100% sure about myself.
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2014, 06:36:44 am »
Finally updated the status of all projects. :shockedani:
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2016, 01:25:25 pm »
This is an old recreation of a room from KF4 that I made a while back and posted on my King's Field V Facebook page (which will be deleted soon).  So I'm just archiving these for now in case I ever want to do anything with them in the future.

(TAC prequel anyone?)
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2017, 10:01:23 pm »
Updated the list. I'll be starting work on the follow-up to "Mystic: Prelude" after a little break.
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2018, 10:24:31 am »
Update: While I've retired SOM, I am working on a KF-like game in Game Maker Studio 2 that's loosely based on my unfinished KF5 project, and follows Mystic Prelude. I'll post it here when it's ready, but it's definitely going to be a few more months. On a side note, it looks like photobucket is being stingy about hosting screenshots all the sudden, so feel free to visit the links below to preview and download any of my SOM games.

Return to Melanat
http://gamejolt.com/games/return-to-melanat/download-distribution/40755/?os=windows

Heir of Granatyki
http://gamejolt.com/games/king-s-field-heir-of-granatyki/191068

Mystic: Prelude
https://gamejolt.com/games/mystic-prelude/232094
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 12:18:23 pm by JC Bailey »
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Offline jwhyrock

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2018, 07:02:58 pm »
I'm late to the SOM party, at least with respects to actually playing the content.  I've been console gaming in recent years so no way to enjoy the PC experience.  I wanted to thank you for all your hard work and let you know there is at least one more fan looking forward to whatever content you finish and release!  Thanks man!!

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
Re: Taffer's List of Games
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2018, 04:16:44 pm »
Hey all, just wanted to share a meaty gameplay demo for a KF-inspired game I was working on called Unkingly. Unfortunately, I realized late in development that the assets aren't licensed for use outside of RPG Maker, edits or not, so i quickly abandoned ship. I will return to it at a later date and rebuild the engine with 100% original assets, but for now I'm a bit burnt out and need to take a break.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t94t967y5lbnsdy/Unkingly.rar/file
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 03:47:01 am by JC Bailey »
🎮 Indie RPG developer.