Author Topic: Wish List  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Auric

• A.K.A. Scott
  • Mace Masher
Wish List
« on: February 01, 2014, 08:54:54 pm »
So I've been getting items ready and thinking about gameplay, story, ect. and I've come up with a few ideas. While I could easily make my game without them, they'd still be nice to have. It never hurts to ask. :movingeyes:

A pile of gold coins (to replace the default single coin)

Some magic rods/wands/staves (I could likely make these myself however I'm not very good at it. At some point I'll attempt to make some myself anyway.)

An NPC book. When you "speak" with it the book opens up and closes when finished "speaking".

Breakable crates and barrels similar to KF:TAC. This would likely be a 2 part object. The lower part would be an actual object while the top part could be an npc or enemy.

A chest object in a shape of a stone coffin with a skeletal corpse inside. Grave robbing seems to be fairly popular in the KF games and this sounded like a neat little idea.

The phantom crown as an equipable helmet. I lack the skills to recreate it myself. I've also got no idea how to rip models from psx disks.

Some magic robes as an armor set.

Offline TheStolenBattenberg

• Capricorn Crusher
Re: Wish List
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 02:20:28 pm »
I'd gladly make most of this, but I've got no clue how to convert into native SoM format... Yet...
Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust...
Honor to glory; And iron to rust.
Hate to bloodshed, From rise to fall.
If I never have to die; Am I alive at all?

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 05:57:50 pm »
I wish I had time to make all these for you, but I'm ultra swamped right now. I made models for coin pile and a 'nature staff'.  Attached are the MQO models, but it will probably need scaled and converted. Hope this helps some  :rainbow:

I tried to make the textures easy to modify, so feel free to tweak to your heart's content!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 06:00:24 pm by HwitVlf »

Offline Auric

• A.K.A. Scott
  • Mace Masher
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 08:21:00 pm »
Thanks! Those look really good. I'll try to convert them tonight and post them for others to use. I haven't ever converted weapons so I'm unsure if I'll get the nature staff to work. That's something I should learn anyway as I want to release my elemental swords at some point.