Author Topic: Recording my playthrough of Dark Destiny  (Read 3247 times)

Offline Anima Zero

• Bow Bearer
Recording my playthrough of Dark Destiny
« on: February 01, 2014, 08:19:00 pm »
Greetings.  Thought I'd let anyone interested that I'm recording a playthrough of this game on my channel.  You can catch the first video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7brmuZSPEj8&list=PLe5Usj-orEjSBf_hWW1Xnqf0Q1GxmVFMi&index=1

Got quite a few up and I post new videos every day or almost every day.

Will I get 100%?  I dunno.  I will try to get close at least if nothing else though.

In any case, if I miss something, leave a comment on my videos or post here and I can take care of that when I do my next recording session.  There's only so much I can do searching every single wall on the off chance there's a secret hidden there or not...or even if I missed a key item of some kind (Would REALLY like to get my hands on Harvine's Key sometime this century, heh).

Hope you enjoy the videos!
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Offline Anima Zero

• Bow Bearer
Re: Recording my playthrough of Dark Destiny
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 11:22:03 pm »
More recordings getting done, but now I have some questions.

I'm trying to figure out where a couple keys are.  One is for the little stone chests, the other has a slot for something that looks like Orladin's Key.  Both of these instances appear in Atainius' Temple.  Even a small hint as to where those keys are located would be great (Or maps too.  That'd be just as useful, heh).
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Offline Anima Zero

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 12:29:37 pm »
Good news...found out how to get the keys for the sealed doors with the Orladin's Key-esque locks.

Bad news...

Can't find the key for chests that look like that.  Need some help finding that one.

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 04:57:48 pm »
Nice lets-play!  It's been so long since I played DD that I can't remember where that key is, but DMPdesign, should chime in here soon some info.

Offline Anima Zero

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 05:31:27 pm »
Nice lets-play!  It's been so long since I played DD that I can't remember where that key is, but DMPdesign, should chime in here soon some info.
Thanks for the kind words!

Spent my entire morning trying to figure out where that one key could be, but couldn't turn up any leads.  I can't even remember if I ever got this key on my first playthrough of the game.

All I know is that I want my precious Tidal Band soon, heh.

Offline Anima Zero

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 11:50:00 pm »
STILL can't find that blasted key, but I had a curious question about something in Thedeck's Keep.

There's a switch behind a giant wall face in some kind of room with a pair of giant soldiers. I can't figure out what it affects in the area at all.  Any insight at all to that would be nice.

...Oh yes, and the location of that infernal freaking key obviously, heh.  I haven't uploaded any videos today because of that key.  This one's on you key!

Offline sirdeathmage

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 02:30:57 am »
should be a hidden door on left side of the room that had the face guardian and the 2 giant metal golem containing the mage key

Offline Anima Zero

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 10:09:24 am »
YES!!!

Thank you so much kind sir.  Much appreciated :D.

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 10:42:28 pm »
I'm very sorry I didn't respond, have been very busy and not checking the boards like I should.  I added maps to another post if you get stuck and need some help, watching your let's play right now, its great, thank you so much for doing this!
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder