Author Topic: How'd ya'll find out about King's Field?  (Read 4876 times)

Offline Kammu

• Long Sword Swinger
Re: How'd ya'll find out about King's Field?
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2014, 03:17:27 pm »
aww link's dead. I'll just search for king's field 2 somewhere  :wink:

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 06:02:36 am »
One day when I was young, my mum came home with two PS1 games which she gave to my brother and me. The first one was an Incredible Hulk game, the second one was the first European King's Field. Apparently, our cousin got nightmares from King's Field. (Can't remember why he didn't want the other game.)

In the beginning I was only watching my older brother play, but after a while I started playing it as well. We both played it like obsessed, and far into the night. Good times. :D

Offline Demifiend

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2015, 12:12:19 pm »
I watched my mom play the King's Field series when I was young. I eventually played them when I got a bit older and I have beaten each one of them. I love the KF series. They are my favorite games. It's a shame that there aren't more good first person rpg's anymore.

Offline jwhyrock

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2015, 02:09:18 am »
My sister, not even a gamer called me and told me about this amazing game she discovered: Kings Field. I was a gamer and had never heard of it. She made a huge deal about how amazing the game was so I got it. She was right!

Just started playing Shadow Tower that was released on PSN not long ago. Really enjoying it. I'm going to play KF 1&2 followed by Ancient City again once I'm done.

Offline Drakelstorm

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2016, 04:40:53 pm »
Hi. I just created an account here, but I've been a long time fan of the King's Field series. I discovered the game because of a relative who bought me King's Field(II) in the 90s when I was about 8 years old. The game was amazingly hard and without a guide it took me years to beat it without a guide, but eventually I did and then in 96 I picked up the KF II(III). I played both of these games countless times exploring every corner and learning the lore thru the game itself. It wasn't until years later that I actually started reading about the game on the internet, but needless to say this series of games remains as my all time favorite series ever.

I still own the Original Game with the large box along with the second and TAC.

I never played the first one, but I'm downloading it right now and I'm going to play the hell out of it. =D

Offline Thaurtur

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2016, 03:36:37 am »
I literally just saw King's Field(II) being played on YouTube, and because I liked Dark Souls, I decided to check it out. King's Field and its sequel are definitely great games, and Kings Field I is a piece of gaming history. I mainly registered here to check out Sword of Moonlight, but I may also post around here.

Offline Creatura

• Austin Lyle Forester
  • Capricorn Crusher
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2016, 04:05:35 pm »
I was 8 years old when my dad bought me my first PS1. It was a second hand system and came with a lot of discs. One of them was KF2 and boy was my 8 years old mind blown away.