King's Field Related Games > Demon's Souls

Souls Giving

(1/1)

JC Bailey:
There's going to be a Demon's Souls resurrection from November 23 to December 1, more details are in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td8xeK96ArY

I'll be playing a royalty character named Heather (Silent Hill character). :cool:

dmpdesign:
I am surprised folks think its in need of resurrection, I just went through this game twice this year, and both times I had tons of soul signs to summon from at almost every area.  Maybe I just got lucky :D

dmpdesign:
Oh and I will partake of course, I will be on Friday most of the day EST ;)

My PSN name is dmpdesign, hopefully someone will find me!

Verdite:
Im tempted to buy a ps3 just for this. Mine packed up a while ago (YLOD)  :sick[1]:

HwitVlf:
Have you looked into  the possibility of fixing your PS3 yourself? Sometimes there are common problems with consoles that have well documented fix info online. My wireless 360 controller receiver for PC died about a year after I bought it. It turned out to be a common problem where a micro-fuse on the receiver's circuit board failed. It was just poor design on Microsoft's part so the micro-fuse could simply be bypassed. I soldered a bridge across the fuse and It's worked just fine for a couple years since. Worth a look!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version