Author Topic: Fall of Verdite [Full Game]  (Read 18494 times)

Offline TheStolenBattenberg

• Capricorn Crusher
Re: Fall of Verdite [Full Game]
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 06:24:34 pm »
Hey, would you have a problem with me eventually making a Let's Play to your game creation?

I'm gonna record and upload the entire king's field series as let's plays, and since you've said yours is a prequel, I'd like to add it to the list along with Dark Destiny...

I'd also be doing Pilot Style though... Would you say "Fall of Verdite" comes before or after that?

I'm currently doing Shadow Tower, but I'll be doing this after... It'd be nice if you wouldn't have a problem with me doing that. :3
Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust...
Honor to glory; And iron to rust.
Hate to bloodshed, From rise to fall.
If I never have to die; Am I alive at all?

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2013, 08:10:25 pm »
I'm pretty sure that it takes place before Pilot Style. You can let's play my game if you'd like, I find it really fun to watch other people play. :smile:

Still need to update it lots, have been wanting to make revisions to the almost nonexistent story and ending. I don't mind if you play the current version though. Could you link me to your Youtube page so I can subscribe to it?
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112

Offline TheStolenBattenberg

• Capricorn Crusher
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2013, 06:00:25 am »
Sure, I don't have much uploaded there at the moment though, I need to finish my current sets before I start on the King's Field... At the moment it's Tomb Raider and Shadow Tower.

It's Shadow Tower which will be replaced by the King's Field set, and the other I don't know.

Channel is of the same name as my account here, here's a link for simplicity Youtube: TheStolenBattenberg
Ashes to ashes, Dust to dust...
Honor to glory; And iron to rust.
Hate to bloodshed, From rise to fall.
If I never have to die; Am I alive at all?

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2013, 01:30:38 pm »
Wow, I've been gone long enough for a new game to appear? I can't wait to play this. I recently bought a few games from a steam sale so it might be a while before I get to this one. I certainly look forward to playing it.  Also congratulations on making a new SoM game! We haven't had a new full game in a long time.  :beerchug:
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. :ninja:

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2013, 05:51:14 pm »
Are there any secret passages in this? Normally I'd figure it out on my own but there seems to be lots of long hallways (at least in the begining anyway).
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. :ninja:

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2013, 09:27:57 pm »
Yeah there are about a dozen or so secrets, you can find a 100% walkthrough here if you think you missed anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVC-8VNicvI
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 11:47:47 pm by MasterTaffer »
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112