Author Topic: Madison LaStrega is back in the house......  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Madison Lastrega

• Decked in Promeus
  • Do, or do not, there is no try...... ~yoda~
Madison LaStrega is back in the house......
« on: June 16, 2013, 08:58:02 pm »
as everyone here knows I'm pretty good at making models I'm also pretty good at converting them to the sword of moonlight format. So since I'm going to be making another attempt at building a complete SoM game, I figured I would offer my services to anybody else it is working on a current title. I would also like to say I was very honored when some of my trees were used in the kings of field. So anyone that need some artwork or a nice model done either low poly or high poly, I'm your guy. Plus working on a good new model always is a good break from the usual grind of creating maps and levels.

For anyone who doesn't, know my skill, I am proficient in auto desk Maya, blender, and 3dxmax.
I build in maya then convert to X in meta, to drop poly or dumb down model or remove non visable sides, then I hand texture them, then convert to SoM.   I even got props once from Holy Diver once, anyone who knows him knows, that ain't easy :-)        Happy modeling.         ML

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
Re: Madison LaStrega is back in the house......
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 05:12:48 am »
That's a very nice offer. I am determined to finish my game if it kills me, but I need to get back up to speed and start building maps before I'll have a good idea where I'm going model wise. But I might take you up on this offer some day.

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
Re: Madison LaStrega is back in the house......
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 07:47:53 am »
Thanks Joe. For me, right now I'm making everything to my own style, so I dont use other peoples models or textures incase the style is blown out of proportion  :smile: its good of you to offer models though, ive still got that fox mask you made me.