Author Topic: Physical Copies?  (Read 11631 times)

Offline 8bitninja

• Bow Bearer
Physical Copies?
« on: July 19, 2012, 04:45:31 pm »
Any news on the re-print of a few physical copies of Dark Destiny? When I asked around in December it was in the works to make a few copies but I haven't seen anything on the forums at all about it since. I would really love a copy for the collection, that's why Im hounding DMP XD
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended.

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
Re: Physical Copies?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 04:09:24 am »
I asked Todd if I could print up some new copies of his game a few months back, and he said it was OK, but he never sent me the files. [begin guilt trip  :razz:] I suppose he's too busy with his fancy, newfangled 360 games to remember bout us poor old SoM fans these days. [end guilt trip... did it work???] :ninja:

Offline 8bitninja

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 07:10:33 am »
Would be awesome to get a physical copy with that manual and everything. I would pay for it, really.

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 03:00:03 pm »
I apologize for not getting back to this sideproject...it is coming I promise.

Unfortunately I had a set back a month ago or so in that my lightscrbie burner does not have a working windows 7 driver (damn you Canon Inc) so I had to scrounge up my old SOM xp machine to get it working.  It is now functional and I was able to get all the files to fix another run of copies.  I will probably pop out a last run of 10 and send them out to whoever is still in need of one, no charge of course.

I know I owe Guyra and Verdite one, I will add you to the list and there were a few others who emailed me I will have to check on to make sure I make enough.  I had contemplated redoing the cover art as I was never too keen on it in the first place, would you prefer the original or a revamped version?
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline 8bitninja

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 06:05:55 am »
Nice to hear from you again dmp! Concerning the art, there is only one real answer; make a reversable cover with both old and new cover art! =)

Looking forward to this so much. What was included in the original release btw? Soundtrack? Manual? Covers on the cd's?

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 11:10:36 am »
Personally, I really like the artwork on it. I'd rather see some new artwork on another game. ;)

Really looking forward to getting this, Todd! I'm actually just waiting to get the physical copy before playing the game! :D

Offline 8bitninja

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 03:07:09 pm »
Still hearing crickets about this. How about letting us pay a little bit for the game so you can afford the new printer stuff or whatever it is that is crashing this wonderful project?

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 05:31:06 am »
I agree, because I'd love to have a copy together with my collection here!

Offline 8bitninja

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 02:24:36 am »
How about a bump here? This can't be forgotten!

Offline 8bitninja

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 03:40:21 pm »
Still interested in this and I won't let up =)