King's Field Related Games > Demon's Souls

So I finally got me a PS3...

(1/5) > >>

Guyra:
Got me a 320GB Slim PS3 quite cheap due to it being a floor model, so I've finally been able to play Demon's Souls! Been playing as a knight, and I've taken down Phalanx and Tower Knight, plus the red dragon, in addition to exploring the other areas a little. So far I very much love the game, and I often get the same feeling that I get when playing the KF games, despite DS being without a doubt its own game.

I'm going to start over though, because I made a lot of mistakes at the start. Like using a bunch of soul items just to go and get myself killed, and such. Not good. ;)

dmpdesign:
Wow, if you think youre getting the KF feel from demon's souls, just wait til you try out dark souls...or did you already play that on another console?  i cant remember ><

Guyra:
Yeah, I can't wait to play Dark Souls, but I've been really set on playing through Demon's Souls first. ;) I understand Dark Souls is, unlike Demon's Souls, a more open world, like we know from the King's Field games? :D

Also, soul level 20 now, just beat Tower Knight. Took both bosses on the first try this time, easy peasy. :D I'll be killing the red dragon soon, just got to get me enough arrows and perhaps one more upgrade to my bow. ;) Only died two times too, and those have been from stupid reasons. Fell down a cliff, and died at a blue eyed knight that I usually have absolutely no problems with. lol! ;D

I've got the Dark Souls for PS3 waiting patiently in my shelf. ;)

Guyra:
Well then, now I'm officially further than I was on my first save. One level higher(25), killed the red dragon, and killed Executioner Miralda - the latter I had not done earlier. That also gave me better armor, so there we go. :)

Verdite:
Dont worry about the soul items, i beat the game without using any. Later on you'l find some awesome grinding areas esp in the storm world.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version