Author Topic: Need help finding Gaia Stone  (Read 1806 times)

Offline michael

• Dagger Carrier
Need help finding Gaia Stone
« on: November 18, 2011, 01:05:06 am »
Hey I would like to say congratulations on making the great game :D It has been fun so far.

But I am having trouble finding the Gaia stone for the Fairy queen D:
I have explored King Harvine's place and the area around where you find the Shiden but I cannot find the stone.

Please help thanks :D

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
Re: Need help finding Gaia Stone
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 05:20:18 pm »
If you head back to where you first cross the bridge from the garrison (the one with the locked gate), in that next area with the stairs that lead up to a barrel with the crystal flask inside, there is a door on the left (north) side with a set of stairs that heads downward.  At the bottom of these stairs youll see a boarded up entrance to an area and if you skip that doorway and keep moving northeast you will find the entrance to the earth caves (analogous to the big mine in KF US).  Down in this area is hidden the gaia stone, but its pretty big so be sure to get some healing flasks filled and your star gate ready.

Glad you are enjoying it so far, always nice to hear feedback:)
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline michael

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 05:53:09 am »
Thanks for the quick reply and for the help :)
I'll have to go there next time I can play Dark Destiny (computer decided to shit itself D:)
I never played the Ps1 King's Field games only King's Field 4, which I absolutely loved, so when I saw this I just had to give it a try :)
I am unsure how to use star gates though, I bought a star key and put it in a pedestal but then what?

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 04:20:09 pm »
Well, if you have placed it in a pedastal, you should only have to use the star gate item to warp there.  Let me know if its not working though, there may be a bug I haven't yet found  :eek:
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder