Author Topic: Dark Souls  (Read 3742 times)

Offline Verdite

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
Re: Dark Souls
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2011, 04:53:21 pm »
Ive noticed that too, however it only seems to happen now and then. Dark souls is the best game ive ever seen so far in terms of presentation - Its stunning.

Offline Hguols

• VIP
  • Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
Re: Dark Souls
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2011, 01:28:02 pm »
I've now joined the Dark Souls fray. 
My wife planned on getting me this game for Christmas, but actually surprised me by coming home from the store with it yesterday.

Nice little King's Field montage there as there's a white scaleless dragon in the game named Seath.  :)

I got to play it for a few hours last night.  For the first hour or so, I didn't die at all...
After that, I started dying like I should.  :)

I'm a level 20 night, and picked the Master Key as my gift.  I wasn't really wanting to mess around with light armor (thief) as I play well as a tank.  I haven't found any armor better than what I'm wearing and just made it to the Undead Parish last night.

There's a few things I don't quite understand, even after reading the manual in regards to this hollowing stuff.  Apparently it takes humanity to make me a person or something, but every time I try to kindle a fire or reverse hollow, it says that I've already done that.  *shrugs*

Having just got the drake sword before bed, I'm going to pick off the black and other mini-boss-ish knights I've run into, as I'm resentful for them killing me when I first bumped into them...  I've got a semi-cheap tactic involving them being on the stairs and me on the landing and jump attacking their head that seems to work well.

Haven't found any magic yet....

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.