Author Topic: *cracks knuckles* Ready?  (Read 10106 times)

Offline Hguols

• VIP
  • Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
Re: *cracks knuckles* Ready?
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2011, 04:35:00 pm »
Aka as in Akantor? 

I always thought Ukanlos was quite a bit tougher, but that's HR9 for you.  I've beat all the quests with my Hguols great sword character.  I've never played online.  ._.

I'm currently going through the game with my bow character....  I just finished all the trainings for that one, so Fatalis fights, here I come!

I have a hunting horn character too....  Got up to HR9, but got bored right as I unlocked the Yama Tsukami urgent.  Haven't even tried to fight him yet....

*clears throat* 

I've been adding quite a bit of foliage "over walls".  Its amazing how much more full it makes the map to just have that!  I'm guessing in a week or so, I should have the map pretty much done...

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2011, 05:54:38 pm »
If you fancy a game over xlink kai, id be happy to dust off my mhfu disk again, you'l need a wifi max dongle, and xlink kai. (free.)

That sounds cool. I didnt fight Ukanlos, and yeah i mean Akantor. I was jack of all weapons - i used one char mostly, except a few missions with my female character, because i like the clothing?  :redface:

I still need to finish my Auroros Haku samurai set. I finished the Ten set.

Offline Hguols

• VIP
  • Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2011, 03:39:15 pm »
I haven't messed with complete sets in a while.

There's a Minegarde member named Athena that created an Armor Set Search (AKA. Athena's ASS) that comes up with better skill combinations than just complete armor sets.

You can download the newest version here
It really is worth the download.

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2011, 08:24:06 pm »
Awesome. Cheers!

Offline Hguols

• VIP
  • Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2011, 07:33:23 pm »
Well, I've been working steadily at a map.  Its coming along, but I've still got probably 40% of the map left to use.  I made 3 different arenas.  I think some of the quests might be kind of fun to leave out the "find" aspect, and just flat out "face" whatever creature you have to slay.  ( ^ - ^)

Ben!  Your "bluegrey wall" set, outdoor cave set and (red) temple set are spectacular.  I had a few issues with a few of the temple pieces, but I was able to put them together in a manner that did result in me falling through the floor.  I did have a few issues with some of your other sets (all of which were collision issues - either plunging me to my death, or preventing me from even walking across them (dark grass piece).  The Cobblestone, Tem and other miscellaneous pieces I have not been able to use other than decoration.  (which even as decoration is pretty damn useful.)

I'm certainly not complaining!  I'm able to use quite a few pieces that I chose from!  Thanks again!

I still haven't messed with much parameters, as I'm trying to get most of the map piece placement out of the way so that will be relatively DONE.

EDIT:  I saw on the other thread about your offer from making an Angelic Crown.  I really appreciate the offer, but it looks like the only way I could get you a decent sized picture is if I were to take a photo of my TV.  ._.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 07:35:47 pm by Hguols »

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2011, 06:30:55 am »
I was looking for it in my old kf tac save, but its been deleted!? Gutted!

Im stuck in my second TAC playthrough, i have been to all levels on the top floor including the skeleton graveyard with the bell etc, but i cant open the gate for the south ridge.

Your game sounds good! I always use the tem set so i'm guessing it could be to do with joining pieces or possibly you need to start on the map piece at an elevated level.
Are you thinking to add custom enemies to you're game? Any ideas?

Offline Hguols

• VIP
  • Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2011, 10:40:13 am »
Im stuck in my second TAC playthrough, i have been to all levels on the top floor including the skeleton graveyard with the bell etc, but i cant open the gate for the south ridge.

I'm not sure what you mean by "south ridge".  Big giant gate!?  Have you gotten the 3 wands yet?  Blue and green stones are already placed.  Use the green wand.
(^ - ^ )

Your game sounds good! I always use the tem set so i'm guessing it could be to do with joining pieces or possibly you need to start on the map piece at an elevated level.

Or, it could be that I'm not using them right.  Or I'm finicky and don't like it when I can walk through a large rock.  >_<

Are you thinking to add custom enemies to you're game? Any ideas?

Nothing comes to mind.  Well, the only things that come to mind are existing enemies from other King's Field games...

Offline Hguols

• VIP
  • Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2011, 04:52:20 pm »
Well, I'd say that I've got 80% of the map "placed".  This certainly isn't the end of the decoration process, as I'll place quite a few objects.

The map is getting quite full, and I've noticed that its starting to take a little bit of time to output a map. 

I've got enough outdoor areas, so I'm working on more indoor climates.  (which is going a bit faster as steps are quicker than hills)

I can't remember if I've said anything before as to WHY I'm keeping everything to ONE map....

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2011, 04:55:56 pm »
I'm pleased you are using my outdoor pieces. I felt the SoM stock was really lacking in this department  :biggrin:

Offline Hguols

• VIP
  • Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2011, 12:49:47 pm »
Definitely Ben!  Your map pieces have helped out TREMENDOUSLY.  ...especially in the sense of decorating. 
Objects will help fill in the blanks even more and really fill the world up.

(I'm using some of Todd's pieces too - I totally dig his pine tree sets.  THEY KICK ASS!!)