Author Topic: Sword of Moonlight v1.2 translation patch available  (Read 17094 times)

Offline sirtuftcat

• Silvarion Slasher
Re: Sword of Moonlight v1.2 translation patch available
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2011, 05:48:45 pm »
i downloaded the patch but it kept saying that it couldnt cause some files were different versions.. did i do something wrong?
what do u all reccomend?

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 07:16:55 pm »
Thanks verdite.
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. :ninja:

Offline sirtuftcat

• Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 07:23:37 pm »
i tried a new som just fer shytes and giggles but the patch said the same thing  some files it doesnt like.. the message i get is patche failed  such and such file is from an unknown version...  not sure what to do or what version i need..  i tried moving fies but had to move a lot before it would work and not sure if i got the whole patch.. the register button fer example is still there  .. anyhow  is there a way to run the patch without it saying i have unknown file versions???

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2011, 04:24:39 am »
Maybe Todd could answer this, or wolf when he comes back from his hols.

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2011, 10:13:29 pm »
yeah, I'm gettin the same problem, however my dissapointment was short lived when I saw the goodbye message for canceling the patch:
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. :ninja:

Offline sirtuftcat

• Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 11:39:03 pm »
yeah was pretty funny.. well idk what the version things all about but its nuthin a dewalt wont fix :biggrin:

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 04:05:37 pm »
Sorry, I've been away! The problem you're having is because the SoM version Todd has here is already patched to v1.1.
You need a fresh v1.0 install of SoM to apply the v1.2 patch to. If the patch tried to apply to the incorrect version of SoM, it would just corrupt it, so it stops as a safety feature.   

You can get a disk image of SoM here (to install v1.0). 1 / 2 / 3. If it's too big for dial-up etc, let me know and I'll put together a minimal-size version.

Offline sirtuftcat

• Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 05:47:44 pm »
when i unzipped the rar the 7z said that part 2 and 3 iso broken.. is that bad or can i ignore that?

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 06:18:00 pm »
That is probably a serious problem. Are the 3 files the full size (right click > properties) ~181MB for two and ~43MB for last?

Offline sirtuftcat

• Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2011, 11:08:15 pm »
yeah i tried downloading it twice but it says the same diagnostic message  iso file is broken on part 2 and 3..

maybe zip a working program or something?? id like 1.2 if its better than 1.1 but not sure how to get it now ... anyhow ill keep workin on 1.1 fer the time being