Author Topic: Sword of Moonlight v1.2 translation patch available  (Read 17083 times)

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
Re: Sword of Moonlight v1.2 translation patch available
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2011, 05:13:41 pm »
...and a few months later...

I've just been able to download it and I patched it as well, at a quick look everything seemed to work. Thank's very much!  :beerchug:
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. :ninja:

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2011, 06:35:59 pm »
 :ninja:

Months :)

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2011, 11:19:47 am »
As soon as one problem is fixed another appears right in front of me...  :doh:

Well, as I said the other day I took a "quick look" and now I've just now noticed a new problem: The map editor. The copy, paste, save, ect. are all hidden by the start menu. The only way I can exit the editor is to use the task manager, and at first I thought "A bit annoying, but I can deal with this." 

Now, here comes the big problem: the save button is down there too! I can't save, test the map, or save, can't copy/paste map tiles, and oh, did I forget to say I can't save?
Well, at least I'm keeping this in good humor and trying to laugh about it rather then throwing my computer into a brick wall. Well, anyway, any help here? or am I stuck this time?
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. :ninja:

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2011, 04:26:15 pm »
Luckily, there isn't an endless supply of problems. Once you figure out the starters, things usually get smoother :)
What you describe is from having your desktop resolution set smaller than SoM needs. SoM needs 1024x768 minimum desktop resolution; what is your desktop resolution? Are you using a 'virtual PC' setup?

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2011, 07:04:25 pm »
Attached is an updated Map Editor.exe. It has the traditional close/minimize buttons added to the window's frame. Also lets you minimize the map editor clicking on its button in Window's Start menu.

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2011, 07:50:32 pm »
Well, the updated map editor helped a bit, but I still can't use those buttons at the bottom. My resolution is 1366 x 768 and as for a virtual PC, I'm not exactly sure what that is...

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2011, 12:15:32 am »
This is my fault Scott. I was trying to maximize the viewable workspace so I made SoM's Map Editor taller than it probably should have been- thinking people could drag it higher if needed. But I probably shouldn't have. Attached is the Map Editor sized closer to SoM's original size. It should work for you. Sorry about that :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:17:24 am by HwitVlf »

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2011, 12:20:41 pm »
Good of you to support your program like this John. Peoples problems are solved so much faster with an exe.  :wink: :tongue:

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2011, 05:54:24 pm »
Thank you very much! it works now...give me another day or so and I'll have another problem... i just know it, lol. For now everything seems to be fine, and maybe I'll be able to make a full map this time, lol.
 :beerchug:

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2011, 09:14:03 pm »
What are you thinking to make?