Author Topic: Curse of the Pharoahs  (Read 23877 times)

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
Re: Curse of the Pharoahs
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2011, 01:48:23 pm »
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline Xtremez

• Mace Masher
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2011, 03:41:14 pm »
This is sweet! Thx bra, much appreciated........I loved this sword, even more so then the moonlight. I remembering leveling and leveling just to see how much it would grow..........! Thx!
X

Offline Xtremez

• Mace Masher
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2011, 09:32:22 am »
Todays msg is a special thx to everyone here who has helped me along the way, THX EVERYONE! :smokin: Im guessing that maybe in another month I will have all the levels together.........then probably at least that much longer to seed the maps.......until then: "Top of the crop to everyone!

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2011, 11:10:43 am »
Welcome! I'll fix you up some egyptian stuff when i can.

Did you end up using my temple set?

(edited)

Will you base the game on fighting/include fighting? Ill be happy to fix up a few handle sickles or swords for you.

Offline Xtremez

• Mace Masher
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2011, 08:31:06 pm »
Definately, Definately.......would love all the Egyptian/Roman stuff possible.

I havnt used the map set yet, it overwrites one of my favorite sets.....figured I do everything in the orig. map set I wanted then use these. As long as when I install them they dont overwrite the existing?

Is there any rule of thumb for number of levels? Im doing around 12. So far the levels I have done are:

Abu Simbel
Deir El Bahri
Kom Ombo
Dendera
Abydos
Labyrinth
Tomb of Seti I
Tomb of Ramses II
Philae

I really want to do something with a cave set and a snow set Im thinking.......dont remeber which games I played but a couple of them had really nice snow levels, as well as, I remember a few sweet caves..........

Also if anyone has piece "0640" grass I could use it, my stock one seems corrupt, after render it looks grey? Not sure whats wrong.

QUESTION: I dl the "chest as switch" set here, kinda scared to use it, is there anything I need to know before installing them? Will it overwrite any existing ones and mess them up?

Again, thanks to all!!!

X

Offline Xtremez

• Mace Masher
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2011, 09:39:56 am »
Good morning to all,

Well after a brief sabbatical, I'm back to working on the game again. I forgot where I was with the game, opened it up and was really surprised, moreover, impressed with what I had accomplished so far, the map are gigantic, and really awesome............
I'm ready to start seeding the maps with objects, and enemy's......... if anyone has any Egyptian "anything" please send them on to me.............will be uploading some "In Game" pic today for all to sneak a peak............

X

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2011, 04:25:14 am »
I was wondering if you were still around! Glad you're still working on it. Are you finished with the map building part?  :smile:

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2011, 05:56:23 am »
Great to see you again!!! Hope you have recovered well and cant wait for the screens.

Offline sirtuftcat

• Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2011, 12:57:51 am »
ohh another game  and an egyptian one?   ill be on the look out for ya xdd

Offline Xtremez

• Mace Masher
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2012, 04:06:57 pm »
Good day and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.........well, project update. In looking back upon the last year, I had to laugh. When I started creating "Curse of the Pharaohs" I thought a couple of months, I'd churn it out no problem........yeah right. As I've stated before, the more I work on it, the farther away from completion I realize I am.
With new found interest and desire I am back to work on "The Curse". A big thank you to everyone here, for re-inspiring me to finish this game.
Also if anyone reads this, I have tried repeatedly to download, Dark Destiny and Diadem of Maunstraut.....as I have not played them yet and would like to.....all the zips seem to be bad upon unzipping them, would LOVE to play them if anyone has any links to a good down load.
Thanks again to everyone and have a great weekend.

Xtremez