Author Topic: Metasequoia modeler tutorials and Keynote translated plugins  (Read 159089 times)

Offline Havok

• Long Sword Swinger
Re: Metasequoia modeler tutorials and Keynote translated plugins
« Reply #420 on: February 02, 2015, 09:43:32 pm »
Like a sword blade, to make it kinda like a S shape, is there anyway to take a highlighted line and curve it that way? or should I just stick to tracing pictures to do curves.

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #421 on: February 02, 2015, 10:49:32 pm »
I'm far from a modeling guru, but you might try the bend function which lets you draw a 'base-line" (left click+hold+drag to draw) then make a second bent line (left click+hold+drag) to warp the selected vertices. The up/down location of the first 2 dots will affect how the object is bent. Pressing F1-F3 to align the view might help.

Another possibility is the "Pipe" plugin. To use it, draw a curved line (create line) that follows the center of the object you're making (ie, the curved sword blade). Again, pressing F1-F3 should help keep the line flat. Next draw a separate line loop that will be what the cross section of the sword will look like (ie probably a diamond). Select both lines and run the Pipe plugin. It will draw polygons along your curved line that match the looped lines shape.

Offline fuerchan

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #422 on: August 25, 2015, 01:39:34 pm »
Hi,

I downloaded "Keynote" from http: //mqdl.jpn.org/sb.cgi cid = 1?
But where is the contradiction in English ?

"Keytonte" works with Metasequoia 4.5 ?

Thank you
F.

Offline airflamesred

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #423 on: September 09, 2015, 01:48:35 pm »
I don't believe it works with metasequoia 4 and above.

As I understand it, MR Mizno (the creator) has now made this his full time business and as such is charging accordingly. It is just about catching up with we had 4? years ago with metasequoia 3 and the translated plugins from John.

But I do think ver 4 seems to have some sort of bone system.

Offline djil;f

• Video Game Addict
  • Bow Bearer
  • Pro Gamer
« Reply #424 on: October 25, 2015, 09:13:25 pm »
I request help. Where can I get a download for x2mdo.exe. When I make a 3d model to put into my SOM map with metaseq I have the 3d model but I do not have or do not know where x2mdo.exe is. I am following the tutorial on the SOM webpage about custom 3d objects without animation and it says to put the 3d model and x2mdo.exe into the same folder. Anyone who can help is very needed.  :coffee:

Sincerely-djil;f
Sincerely-djil;f

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #425 on: October 29, 2015, 09:52:18 pm »
The downloads section of the boards has what you need, specifically the link you are looking for is here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26802124/SoMEditTools.zip
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline djil;f

• Video Game Addict
  • Bow Bearer
  • Pro Gamer
« Reply #426 on: November 08, 2015, 03:53:10 pm »
Thank you for the help, this will get things rolling :smash2:
Sincerely-djil;f