Author Topic: Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale  (Read 24058 times)

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
Re: Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2012, 06:55:51 pm »
Sword of Moonlight here for 9800 yen, "buy it now": http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w74743092
Sword of Moonlight here for 12000 yen, "buy it now": http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d123170037

Dark Side Box that could go cheap here, starting bid at 5000 yen only: http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w75263667

Official Eternal Ring soundtrack, 3800 yen: http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r90752439 (I'd buy it myself if I had the money! :P)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 03:05:33 pm by Guyra »

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2012, 04:16:47 pm »
Cool stuff- that's the cheapest price I've ever seen for the Darkside Box.
It only has a few hours left, but there's a cheap and complete copy of KF3 here- even includes the fallout registration card:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110887224683?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Is anyone else having problems with Yahoo Japan blocking machine-translator sites? I've tried to load Yahoo Japan in Google, Bing and a few other auto-translators and it Yahoo redirects back to their main page. I finally had to load the YahooJapan page on a proxy site, then auto translate the proxy page to get it to work.

Guyra, where is your new avatar from?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 04:22:16 pm by HwitVlf »

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2012, 09:27:27 pm »
Cool stuff- that's the cheapest price I've ever seen for the Darkside Box.
It only has a few hours left, but there's a cheap and complete copy of KF3 here- even includes the fallout registration card:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110887224683?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Is anyone else having problems with Yahoo Japan blocking machine-translator sites? I've tried to load Yahoo Japan in Google, Bing and a few other auto-translators and it Yahoo redirects back to their main page. I finally had to load the YahooJapan page on a proxy site, then auto translate the proxy page to get it to work.

Guyra, where is your new avatar from?
Yeah, it was very cheap, so if anyone has been thinking of getting it, now's your chance! ;)

I've had trouble with that, and I've ended up with just copying the pieces of text I want into a translator.

My new avatar is from an unfinished digital painting I've put on hold for, well, way too long. :p

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #93 on: June 03, 2012, 10:36:14 am »
Also, does anyone know what this is? http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m96803510

Yes, I won it without knowing what I just bought. :P

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2012, 05:01:06 pm »
Wow, interesting. That book is called "SHADOW TOWER 暗黒への道標" which roughly translates to  "Guide to the Darkness" I think it was a preorder bonus map book for ST? Very cool find!

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2012, 05:23:00 pm »
Sweet! Thanks for enlightening me! :D

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2012, 04:09:09 am »
A complete copy of KF3: Power Completist showed up on Yahoo! Auctions Japan a few days ago, and I won the auction. So now I've got the second most rare KF release on its way.

To get the KF2 The Best v1.8A that I'm missing, I'd either have to buy a bunch of copies in hopes of getting the one I'm missing, or ask sellers to check it for me. Turns out most people are too lazy to even bother. But one eBay seller, Eric Rabideau (theretroprince), replied to my inquiry and had the variant I was looking for. And not only that, despite me making it clear that I would buy the game, he instead chose to donate it to my collection! So a big thanks to Eric for that! :D

With that last KF2 variant on its way from Eric Rabideau, and the KF3 Power Completist on its way from Japan, I've got every variant out there for all the four main King's Field games! What I'm missing now is the King's Field III: Pilot Style(which is not a KF3 variant, but its own, little game), and one variant of each of the two KF Additional games.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 07:19:30 pm by HwitVlf »

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2012, 07:26:45 pm »
Very nice guy! It's good to know there are people like that in the world.  Are there any differences in the manual etc?

I saw that Power Comp copy and meant to tell you but forgot :( Glad you got it anyhow. I found an Asian game seller that said they had copies of both Asia-region Additional games in stock and placed an order, but they ended up canceling it a couple  days later with a "whoops, we don't have them after all" email Grrrrr!! I saw an Asia version once and it was almost identical to the Jap version so it's very hard to recognize on ebay etc.

Just to clarify, I THINK that ST book was a pre-order bonus, but I'm not sure.

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2012, 08:56:54 pm »
Very nice guy! It's good to know there are people like that in the world.  Are there any differences in the manual etc?
Indeed! :D Still waiting for it to arrive, but I very much doubt it. Most likely they'll be identical in every way apart from the data on the disc. I'll post after verifying it, though.

I saw that Power Comp copy and meant to tell you but forgot :( Glad you got it anyhow. I found an Asian game seller that said they had copies of both Asia-region Additional games in stock and placed an order, but they ended up canceling it a couple  days later with a "whoops, we don't have them after all" email Grrrrr!! I saw an Asia version once and it was almost identical to the Jap version so it's very hard to recognize on ebay etc.
Thanks for the thought, though. ;)

I figure the "Asia region" is the one I'm missing? Or is it a third? ;) Anyway, very annoying! :( The PSP variants I'm missing will be next on the list, then all that'll be left is the Pilot Style. (Which will probably take forever to get. :P)

Just to clarify, I THINK that ST book was a pre-order bonus, but I'm not sure.
Okay. I'll let you know more about it once it arrives. Get some pics and stuff. ^^

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2012, 01:58:41 pm »
I checked it quite thoroughly, and there isn't a single difference between the front, back, or spines of the cover, nor on the disc print or in the manual. Completely identical in every way except for the data on the disc.