Author Topic: Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale  (Read 24066 times)

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
Re: Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2011, 03:07:01 pm »
Your collection must be pretty big by now :)

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2011, 04:11:47 pm »
Yeah, but it's missing two of the three most important items. ;)

Offline 8bitninja

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2011, 09:58:55 am »
No one with a spare mint copy of Sword of Moonlight who care to sell? I'd rather buy it from another caring fan of King's Field then some random guy on Yahoo Auctions tbh. Worst case scenario I have to but I will cross that bridge when I get there.
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended.

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2012, 12:13:08 pm »
Agreed, Id rather do it from someone I know too.

I still have yet to buy SOM though I am determined to do so, just everytime I go to pull the trigger I dont follow through cuz of the foreign stuff.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2012, 05:13:53 pm »
KFIII PSone Books is now in my hands. Slightly let down by the boring, gray disc as opposed to the rather nice(in my opinion) beige discs of the KF and KFII PSone Books versions. But other than that, it's nice to have it in my collection. I'll be adding images and info to the wiki as soon as I get around to it. ;)

Also, no reason to not buy from the Japanese. They're about twenty times better at taking care of their stuff than people in the rest of the world, so when they call something "decent condition", it's what goes for "like new" on eBay. :P
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 05:15:29 pm by Guyra »

Offline 8bitninja

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2012, 08:34:24 am »
KFIII PSone Books is now in my hands. Slightly let down by the boring, gray disc as opposed to the rather nice(in my opinion) beige discs of the KF and KFII PSone Books versions. But other than that, it's nice to have it in my collection. I'll be adding images and info to the wiki as soon as I get around to it. ;)

Also, no reason to not buy from the Japanese. They're about twenty times better at taking care of their stuff than people in the rest of the world, so when they call something "decent condition", it's what goes for "like new" on eBay. :P

Agreed. But it's quite a hassle to work with Yahoo Auctions and find some competent middle-hand that takes care of the transaction. It's not impossible, it's not rocket science but it is not quick, easy and painless. Please do share how you go about using Yahoo Auctions, I would die to know.
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended.

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2012, 02:38:33 am »
Personally, I use www.FromJapan.co.jp - there might be slightly cheaper proxies out there for all I know, but they do their job quite well. Their website makes ordering from Yahoo Auctions or other sites quite easy, they're quite quick to respond to e-mails and take action where needed(I've had them ask sellers questions for me, for instance), and you get a great amount of options when it comes to the shipping from Japan. :)

Basically, you make an account, send a deposit sum to your account there from your bank account(using a credit card, or something), and after that you can either use the site's built in search engine to search for items on Yahoo Auctions, Rakuten, or whatever, without using the Japanese writing languages - or you can, as I'd suggest, go directly on the site you want(Yahoo Auctions, etc.) and search for what you're looking for there, using the Japanese writing languages if needed, and when you find an item you want, you copy the URL to it and enter it on the From Japan site, and bid or buy.

They also have a sniper tool, which can come in handy. ;)

Offline knighTeen87

• Bow Bearer
    • My Own King's Field Fan Site!
« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2012, 06:39:06 am »
King's Field II:
 - PAL
 - - Original, Spanish/Portuguese/Turkish, SCES-00510 [-]

TURKISH? REALLY? I mean, I live in Turkey and this is the first time i saw a PSX game got an Turkish language option. Is that true REALLY? If it's true, i would really like to check it out as a Turkish guy! Can you help me out in this please?

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2012, 09:38:06 am »
Ah, sorry to get your hopes up, that's a mistake I've forgotten to edit. It's supposed to be Spanish/Portuguese/Greek, actually. Anyway, the game itself is not even in those languages, only the manual and rear insert. :/

Offline knighTeen87

• Bow Bearer
    • My Own King's Field Fan Site!
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2012, 09:48:35 am »
Ah,  i got really excited about it. But no problem then, anyway thanx for the info :)