Author Topic: Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale  (Read 24060 times)

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
Re: Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2011, 07:41:24 pm »
Here is a pic I found on a japanese website of KF memorabilia...anything in there you dont have yet?

- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2011, 06:09:03 am »
Yeah, I've been to the site where you got that pic. :)

There is a lot of stuff I don't have there yet. As of right now, I have all KF and KFII variants, some KFIII and KFIV variants, one of the two variants of each of the KFA games, a doujin/fanfic visual novel, an advertisement flyer that I got from John(once again, thanks a lot!), a couple of guides, the VHS, a Japanese PlayStation magazine with an article on KF, and ofcourse, the Dark Side box. Oh, and I just got a mint issue of PS Extreme Magazine(vol. 1, issue 4), it has KF(US) on the whole front cover, and there's a four pages long review of it inside where it gets a score of 95%! :D

At least, that's what I can remember at the top of my head. I've also got a couple of boxes waiting for me at the post office. The first box contains several Japanese guides, another doujin, an advertisement poster for the Dark Side box(there's another one on Yahoo Auctions right now for 150 yen), and the Quo Card. The second box contains a copy of Sword of Moonlight. :)

( I kind of get the feeling I've hijacked this thread, now... :sweatdrop: )

From the pic you posted, Todd, there're several items I'd really love to get my hands on. The one I'm probably coveting the most must be the Moonlight Sword letter opener with the stone stand. :D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 06:23:23 am by Guyra »

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2011, 06:04:25 am »
There's a copy of the PAL King's Field promo disc on eBay right now: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350476824142&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2011, 11:43:10 am »
Did that originally come with any box or other material, id be interested but only if thats complete which it doesnt appear to be.
Site Founder

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2011, 11:45:39 am »
It has no original case or anything, it's just the disc. Personally, I've just placed my copy in a standard, blank PAL PS1 case. :)

So, as for the auction, get it: The promo disc is only a disc, never came with anything else. ;)

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2011, 08:49:00 pm »
heh got it, offered 15 pounds, im happy...now what is this thing lol.
Site Founder

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2011, 12:43:56 am »
Lucky bum  :biggrin: - you're lucky I didn't snag it first! I wonder if the PAL English version uses the exact same translation as in the USA?

What is the King's Field VHS?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 12:45:38 am by HwitVlf »

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2011, 03:37:57 am »
Congrats, Todd! :D It's basically just the complete game, but the disc looks different. I haven't tried it ot myself, so I don't know if there are any differences in the software, though.

Lucky bum  :biggrin: - you're lucky I didn't snag it first! I wonder if the PAL English version uses the exact same translation as in the USA?

What is the King's Field VHS?
I'm not sure if they use the same translation? Anyone else know? :)

The VHS is a promo video for the PS1, showcasing several games, including King's Field. ^^

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2011, 03:25:45 pm »
Is it similar to the promo vid included in the dark side box set?

John, if you want this disk Id be happy to send it to you...may include it when i get off my rear and burn that copy of DD for you.
Site Founder

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2011, 04:16:41 pm »
I highly doubt it. This VHS came around the same time as the release of the PS1, if I'm not mistaken, so it's only the first game, plus a lot of other titles not related to KF at all. I haven't been able to watch it yet, though, but I plan to get it digitalized so I can share it with you guys. :)