Author Topic: Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale  (Read 24065 times)

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
Re: Copy of Sword of Moonlight for sale
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2011, 07:11:23 pm »
Guyra, I have 1 copy right now but I've had about 4 pass through my hands and they are/were all 20318 (I examine games for variants thoroughly before I trade them away). Don't know if you've seen the listing here, but that might be the card you're missing. That Promo disk you found seems like it would be very rare. We're they handed out to reviewers or something?
Sadly, I haven't. I believe it's the rarest release you can find in the series, with KFIII - Power Completist on second place. I've got neither of them.
I'm lucky enough to have a copy of completist (it's SLPS-00377 on the spine BTW) and an ISO of Pilot Style. The book with completist is cool. I wish they had done something like that with the US release.
Okay then, with twelve copies here not having that release ID, and none of those I've found on eBay and other sites either, I'm removing it. :) And thank you very much for giving me the release ID for Power Completist! :D

Regarding the promo disc, I don't think it's as rare as Pilot Style and Power Completist, as I did see another one get posted on eBay right after I got mine(and it was a different seller). But that might also have been a coincidence. And I believe they're given to reviewers, the people working with the release, etc.

There's a Power Completist on Yahoo Auctions Japan right now for about $85, but it doesn't seem to come with the slipcase. :/ I'd love to get my hands on it and Pilot Style. I will, some day. I just don't know when. ;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 07:58:16 pm by Guyra »

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2011, 10:32:36 am »
I just ordered a copy of Sword of Moonlight. Looking forward to receiving it. :)

I've also gotten a couple of other additions to my collection: KFIV(German), Shadow Tower(Japanese), a small KFIV booklet, and a KF/ST doujin(not H, mind you). I can do some scans and see if I can have a friend translate it, if you guys are interested? It will take some time, mind you. ;)

Got a lot of other stuff on the way, too. The Quo card, another doujin, half a dousin different guides, KF Dark Side poster, and a couple more game releases that I'm missing. And a few magazines with KF articles, including one expensive one with KF all over the front cover. :D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 10:39:52 am by Guyra »

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2011, 07:26:43 pm »
Wow, you really went all out! I think doujin scans would be great if you can manage.

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2011, 08:15:23 pm »
I'll second that! Lets see em  :biggrin:

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2011, 02:51:11 am »
Alright! I'll have it done as soon as I can, but you'll have to be a bit patient. ;)

Also, found another variant of KFIV PAL, this time French version. Added to list.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 05:28:15 am by Guyra »

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2011, 07:19:21 am »
Have you got the British version?

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2011, 01:15:54 pm »
Have you got the British version?
Yeah, first one I got, actually. I've also got the German version. I've found - but not yet bought - the French, Spanish, and Italian versions. :)

I keep the list in this thread up to date if I find anything new. ;)

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2011, 02:46:49 am »
Okay, now I've got both KF variants, and all KFII variants! I'll take some pics when I can. :)

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011, 02:48:33 am »
Pictures would be excellent. It's probably safe to say that your KF game collection is one of the most complete in the world so definitely worth "documenting".

Offline Guyra

• Decked in Promeus
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2011, 01:26:27 pm »
Thank you so much for the KF + ASCII ad flyer, it was really cool! :D

Expect pics of the whole collection in a couple of weeks. ;)