Author Topic: Here is a new bug!!  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Holy_Diver

• Holy Diver
  • Archmage of Light
  • This account won't read/reply to Private Messages
Here is a new bug!!
« on: January 15, 2011, 11:59:43 pm »
I've found some memory which changes whenever you change equipment. I'm not sure what the changes precisely mean yet. But one thing I've observed so far is if you equip item you are already wearing you end up with the stats of the last item in the list in that item slot :doh:

UPDATE: It may be a little more complicated than this, but anyway it seems to affect the affinity stats, and when you reequip the same weapon it bounces between two different sets of numbers. If you unequip it becomes zero.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 12:09:03 am by Holy Diver »

Offline Holy_Diver

• Holy Diver
  • Archmage of Light
  • This account won't read/reply to Private Messages
Re: Here is a new bug!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 12:36:02 am »
Meh... when you isolate it to the sword only the first item in the list alternates with the second item on reequip. The rest of the data seems to be related to the gloves only, which leads me to conclude the stuff has something to do with the swing animations. There is three times as much data for the gloves for some reason, and when gloves are on alternating the equip seems to effect the glove data more like how I explained in the first post. Really weird stuff but probably not interesting for now.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 12:38:30 am by Holy Diver »