Author Topic: lost  (Read 2814 times)

Offline prince lyle

• Long Sword Swinger
lost
« on: August 17, 2010, 07:21:12 pm »
thank you for this unusual SoM game. I have done all KF games and never thought of a puzzle one.I love the new look and feel of it you may have something on this.I have 7 solves,4 intell,10 magic,copper+steel key,1+2 displace.I have been running around lost as what to do next.I can't get past fire or pull arrow I see alot things above me.what have i missed I know you dont give a walkthrough to everyone. but a gentle kick in right direction would help thank you again for you time

Offline prince lyle

• Long Sword Swinger
Re: lost
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 08:43:10 pm »
I am sorry gave miss info had wrong save.11 solves,5 intell,12 magic,also have unearth spell

Offline Hguols

• Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 10:54:23 am »
Have you found the copper key? 
Everyone seems to miss that one and it's just a short jog from the beginning of the game.
(I hid it a little too well)

Here's a hint - look up.

Getting that key will open a few more chests that will in turn, bump your level up so you can use other spells.

I would do a deep scour of the other posts on the forum.  You might find a few more tips to help you out!

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

Offline prince lyle

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 10:25:29 pm »
thank you for your assistance Hguols.I found it made me recheck chests one sealed one over looked.I had opened it and never known it.