Author Topic: Solved the elemental realms.....now what?  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Naldyc5

• Bow Bearer
Solved the elemental realms.....now what?
« on: April 04, 2009, 07:34:23 pm »
I have all the staves from the elemental realms. There are a few things left I have been unable to solve (like the tall pillar in the main area where it states that a huge amount of strength would be needed to move it).

I'm not sure where to go next? There is a relic that I need to return to its original location, but heck if I know where that would be. Nothing obvious comes to mind.

I'll keep chugging along. By the way, here are my stats so far:

Intelligence 15
Magic level  47
Solves        86/118
Spirits Caught 34

I'll keep catching spirits until I have an eureka moment. =]

Offline Hguols

• Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 07:58:48 pm »
Towards the beginning of the game, did you ever bump into a king like figure, just to have the path blocked?  That's where you'll want to head.

You'll notice one very large pillar that looks out of place compared to the other pillars in the room (I'm talking about the room with the tiger and king statues)....  "moving" this pillar back will open that area up.

....which leads to you needing Displace III to move that larger than life pillar.

My hinting question :

What do you think of that fireplace?

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

Offline Naldyc5

• Bow Bearer
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 08:22:32 pm »
Yeah, that is the pillar I was referring to. Also, I already have access to the area behind the fireplace. Unfortunately, it seems I need another object to be able to solve what's there.

Yes, I did bump into the king statue at the very beginning of the game, like you said.

As for the fireplace, I tried to use Displace II on it from pretty much every angle, and nothing, on both the light and dark perspectives.

There are two pillars across the room from the fireplace. Could something be there......?

Offline Hguols

• Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 09:11:16 pm »
Something is there.  Up there, actually....

There is a hint around the corner from that room....  (close to the white locked chest and the feather jump)

Take what that hint says in correlation with the floor pattern in the fireplace room....

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.