Author Topic: Stuck and Frustrated >.<  (Read 2666 times)

Offline Serek

• Long Sword Swinger
Stuck and Frustrated >.<
« on: May 29, 2010, 11:37:50 pm »
Can someone please give me a hint or advice or something?
I am playing dark destiny, i am at the part where you just got the fireball spell from the lighthouse. I have jumped down from the path that leads back to town. I have explored the entire area over and over and over now and can not find any doors that arent "locked" ( I have found 0 keys so far). I have walked up and down every wall so far clicking "use" repeatedly just hoping for a hidden door or something. I cant get back to town, and no matter what it seems that i cant go forward. Did i just miss a key? Can I go back and get it or is it too late now? This is driving me nuts!  :mad:

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
Re: Stuck and Frustrated >.<
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 01:09:04 pm »
There are a few things you can do at this point.

Now that you have the fire spell you can open the door that is blocked by ice down the corridor near where you come out of north village.  There you can head to the dragon fountain.

A couple other areas you can reach are the waterfall cliffs (a secret door behind two snails in the northern end of the western shore) or you can defeat commander rolf in the citadel area to open the gate that leads east across the bridge.

Attached are some maps of the few starting areas, this may get you going in teh right direction.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline Serek

• Long Sword Swinger
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 08:19:11 pm »
Thank you very much for the fast reply, I will try some of those now...I cant beleive it never occured to me to use my fire spell on that door!!  :doh:

Offline Holy_Diver

• Holy Diver
  • Archmage of Light
  • This account won't read/reply to Private Messages
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 10:25:30 pm »
Thank you very much for the fast reply, I will try some of those now...I cant beleive it never occured to me to use my fire spell on that door!!  :doh:

You should have to shoot the door with the spell as is the current setup, but I think you still just examine the door and get a cheesy narative monologue for your effort (door opens)

There are plenty of others places ahead where it's very easy to get stuck wondering what the hell you're supposed to do.

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 11:34:03 pm »
"very easy to get stuck wondering what the hell you're supposed to do."

Yes!  This is part of the fun right?
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder