Author Topic: Diadem of Maunstraut  (Read 65778 times)

Offline Holy_Diver

• Holy Diver
  • Archmage of Light
  • This account won't read/reply to Private Messages
Diadem of Maunstraut
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2009, 11:20:59 pm »
Hey Ok! Copying that over my SoM install datatree seemed to make all the glitches I know of go away just like that!

If I overwrote anything I'd like to know. But priority goes to DoM in my repository, so smooth sailing from here out let's hope~

Offline Hguols

• Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
Diadem of Maunstraut
« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2009, 11:26:47 pm »
Good!

I'm glad that seemed to be the fix, and I hope it is smooth sailing for you in this project!

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

Offline LocoLem1

• Dagger Carrier
Re: Diadem of Maunstraut
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2009, 11:46:59 am »
I am happy to have found this site, game looks cool, I dont have a D-pad so I am not as nimble with my ten fingers, I am just an index and thumb guy, all I can say is I have a BIG SMILE when I saw DOM. Just wanted to say thank you and i'll be running to buy a D-pad . :biggrin:

Offline Hguols

• Guardian in Groundal
    • Orationem
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2009, 05:01:45 pm »
I hope you enjoy the game!

^_^

Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

Offline ECNM

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2009, 01:58:28 pm »
I registered for two things. First, DoM has been a wonderful experience thus far. Design wise, my only complaint is that the starting enemies are slightly too strong compared to the rest of the game, but getting my hands on the long sword fixed that problem rather nicely.

The other thing I wanted to mention is I encountered a strange bug. It's not game ending, but still annoying.
I've lost the ability to kill monsters in the path of sorrows/healing tree area. Should I kill one, the game crashes upon the corpse fading away. I've checked the Dark Guide, and it doesn't look like there's anything left to do there, so it's not like I can't finish the game, but still. Strangely, no other areas seem to be affected.
Any ideas as to why that's happening? Games crashing mid-session is nothing new to me, so I'm more curious than anything else.

Offline Holy_Diver

• Holy Diver
  • Archmage of Light
« Reply #125 on: October 14, 2009, 04:43:05 pm »
I think someone has said before this is probably because you're not picking up your gold and stuff the monsters leave behind. SOM is just chock-full of bugs unfortunately.

Offline ECNM

• Dagger Carrier
« Reply #126 on: October 14, 2009, 07:38:24 pm »
Yep. This was the case. I just went around and picked up a good 500 "invisible" gold. I think the gold spawns beneath the small bumps on each grass tile, and I don't grab items if I don't see any drop.
Funny, I and some friends were just talking about Morrowind and Oblivion's loot overflow bags just the other day. They're the Elder Scrolls' answer to the same problem.

Offline Holy_Diver

• Holy Diver
  • Archmage of Light
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2009, 08:40:32 pm »
Everything drops stuff left and right in DoM. I'm working on a new branch of DoM where there is really very little in the way of drops (all items weigh you down) and what coins you do collect are worth a lot but can also add up/get heavy. So hopefully people won't run into this sort of thing. This is definitely a bug we should look into fixing if somehow possible :sweatdrop:

EDITED: This bug also makes the CRUCIAL (or whatever John's called it) item setting pretty silly, since the drop garbage collection system doesn't even seem to work in the first place!! Still if you can't see them that is also a problem :doh:

^If the coin model is in a file we might be able to make it float higher off the ground... and if not, there might be other ways~
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 08:50:45 pm by Holy Diver »

Offline Holy_Diver

• Holy Diver
  • Archmage of Light
« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2010, 07:25:34 am »
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 07:33:20 am by Holy Diver »

Offline Verdite

• VIP
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2010, 01:27:38 pm »
Lovely resolution  :cool: