Author Topic: Recommended Games!  (Read 35096 times)

Offline duredure

• Silvarion Slasher
  • Die Pigs
Re: Recommended Games!
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2014, 08:07:29 am »
I quit playing wii because I bought ps3 two weeks ago.
I recommend this games on wii:
xenoblade Huge map, over 300 sidequests, a lot of random bosses, easy 200h+ full gameplay or 100h to only history.
last story: is a big rpg game not big as xenoblade but is a must play on wii.
tales of symphonia   you can befriend of monsters like pokemon, and also has a great and solid story.
fishing resourt: the best fishing game ever made. Imagine a Gta + fish. Huge areas, hundreds of diferents fishs, and baits, etc. You can ride skate, bicicle cayak, etc...
wii sports resourt.
family ski & snowboard: Best snowboard/skii game ever made.
call of duty warfare: I prefer using wii mote in cod than dualshock on ps3.
godfather: I prefer using wii mote in cod than dualshock on ps3.
dead rising: funny and hardcore gta like with zombies.

Now I bought a lot ps3 games:

I recommend this:

Dogma dragon arise: In my opinion until now is the best rpg on ps3.
way of the samurai 3 and 4: Is a must have on ps3. the best game of samurai ever made
skirim,oblivion: must have
assassin creed black flag: Ok, I never liked assassin creed. But this game is wonderful and totally worth buying.
Terraria: when you learn how to play you can't stop.

I go update more ps3 recommended soon.

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2014, 02:25:42 pm »
Too bad I don't have a Wii PS3. Is Xenoblade connected to the Xenosaga series?

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2014, 01:10:48 am »
Those looking for a sprawling open-ended western RPG should look no further than Daggerfall. Don't even bother with any of it's sequels, I mean, Skyrim's world map is about the size of Daggerfall City, HAHA! Seriously though, it's easily the best RPG I have ever played, and it has such a large feature set that encourages actual role-playing, it's the little stuff like criminal trials and the advanced banking system that really makes Daggerfall awesome. The dungeons are HUGE too, most of the time it can take upwards to around 2-3 hours to fully explore a single dungeon in this game, that's as long as a Metal Gear Solid cutscene!

Anyway, I always found it funny how Morrowind was praised on release for removing about 90% of the features present in Daggerfall, it's too bad there isn't an HD mod for this game that would make it more appealing to look at for a modern audience...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:19:44 am by MasterTaffer »
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112

Offline HwitVlf

• Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2014, 01:42:38 pm »
Daggerfall was a truly epic game. It would be great if someone does a HD remake.

Bethesda Software made Daggerfall a free download a while back, as they did with the earlier Elder Scrolls game Arena.

Offline JC Bailey

• Keeper
  • Administrator
  • Decked in Promeus
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2014, 07:15:21 pm »
Actually, there IS DaggerXL. It's not finished yet, but it does look really good.

Last update was March 30, so it looks like it's still being worked on.
🎮 Indie RPG developer.

Twitter: twitter.com/JC_Bailey1112

Offline duredure

• Silvarion Slasher
  • Die Pigs
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2014, 02:45:33 pm »
I played all star ocean releases in psx, ps2 and right now im with almost 35 hours of gameplay in star ocean last hope for ps3.
There's tons of post game stuff,  nice battles(not boring), colesseum, synthetic weapons, armors, itens and all that you imagine, pickpocket skill to use in npc, huge maps,  bunny races, very very funny npcs(I love Welch. she's crazy and funny like stifler from american pie), all star oceans had good story and good dialogs.

Must play!

Offline duredure

• Silvarion Slasher
  • Die Pigs
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2014, 06:43:22 am »
So my playing on ps3:

So after finished this great and fun  rpg star ocean(I gave up in post game because massive freezes) . I finished red dead revolver nightmare(with zombies) and red dead revolver redemption. Both are the best open world gta style wild west game. So if you like gta you need play this games too.
After I played and finished game of thrones rpg. The gameplay is hard, multiple endings. Lots of armor and weapons to use and they change ur costume in cut scenes and in battles too. There's a arena to you play too. Game has some flaws but worth play and if you'r got fan you go like even more.

Now I'm playing dragon crown. Dude I never Imagine that this game would be so great( is from atlus and vanillaware). Imagine a  old arcade game dungeon & dragons arcade today. Tons of extra stuff. Totally worth!!!

Offline duredure

• Silvarion Slasher
  • Die Pigs
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2014, 01:25:29 pm »
Ok finished dragon crown unlocked almost everything.
And started playing way of samurai 4 on ps3(they go release on pc this year too)
I'm a huge fan of way of samurai series since ps2. Acquire always did good games shinobido, tenchu, gladiator begins, what i did to deserve this my lord, and many others.
way of samurai 1 and 2 for ps2 and psp is a must play game.
Way of samurai 3 I didn't like so much and jumped to way of samurai 4.
Until now 83"s hours of gameplay and loving!!!10 different endings, tons of stuff to unlock.
for me is the best action game for ps3.

Offline duredure

• Silvarion Slasher
  • Die Pigs
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2014, 10:38:16 am »
master of monster lair from ds(it's the dungeon maker from psp +-)
you can create your own dungeon and there's lots of rooms, and huge areas to you put inside ur dungeon. There's 20 floors. 20 bosses. more than 100 kind of monsters that enter in ur dungeon random times. The ds version is turn based. the psp version is action based.
So if you have a psp play dungeon maker 1, dungeon maker 2(10 times better than 1)
If you have a ds play master of monster lair.

About the way of samurai 4 for ps3. I finaly finished around 90% of all unlocked stuff and my total gameplay was 153 hours. ( there's 2 dlc but I go let to buy in future)

Offline duredure

• Silvarion Slasher
  • Die Pigs
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2014, 10:42:07 am »

It's not related to xenogear. but it's 10000x times better. It's the best game on wii.
There's a sequel for wii u called Xenoblade chronicles going to be relased very soon.
they said that the maps is going to be a lot bigger than xenoblade 1. There's some videos on youtube. It's awesome.

Too bad I don't have a Wii PS3. Is Xenoblade connected to the Xenosaga series?