Author Topic: KFtAC questions  (Read 5986 times)

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
Re: KFtAC questions
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 09:57:49 am »
I already found out about the clarity bracelet so you didn't spoil that part for me. Thanks for answering my question everyone.
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. :ninja:

Offline Holy_Diver

• Holy Diver
  • Archmage of Light
  • This account won't read/reply to Private Messages
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 12:01:58 pm »
So does wisdom fruit do the same thing as in KF3?

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 10:58:59 am »
Alright I have one more question. The other day I was going and killing all the NPCs (I dono why so don't ask) and I killed the guy who sells things at the begining of the game. (He's always washing the sign) Has anyone wondered what it says? Heres what it said:

Ecno Erom Thgilnoon Drows Gniws

Take a look at it. I know what it says.
Now that I told you my little story here the question: is there a way to get Moonlight in KFtAC?
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. :ninja:

Offline AsusX2

• Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 12:07:12 pm »
If you mean the moonlight sword than YES, BUT, That is a quest in itself and you MUST do! Otherwise you only get the bad ending! (as there is three different endings) that i know of.

As far as the wisdom fruit, YES, it does the same thing.

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2010, 08:51:39 am »
Now that I've finished the game once heres one more question:
How do I see all 3 endings? (what events need to be done or not done for the endings)

Offline AsusX2

• Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2010, 10:43:33 am »
Sorry i dont get back much but for some reason this site and a couple others take FOREVER to load, (An avg. of 30 seconds or more per page?) Dunno why but it does. SOOO on to your question.
The best (and the worst) endings should be simple. Either, don't get the moonlight sword, or do. As far as the 3rd ending I myself hav not been able to get it, However, I have infact seen it.
An aquaintance of mine invited me over and i was watching him finish the game and got to see the ending. It was a while ago but i know it's there. if i talk to him again soon ill let you know what he says. mabe he remembaas.lol

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2010, 07:36:35 pm »
I have an old guide laying around for that game somewhere...I will check to see if it has any tips for getting this third ending.  I never knew it had one.
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline AsusX2

• Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2010, 11:32:06 pm »
Ya, check out the guide that should tell you. He was playing it on a ps2 so it was'nt like it was an emu with a modded rom or something. Actually, he's the person who introduced me to kf4. I did'nt even know it existed yet. so, ya, anyway, im goin' to bed, Later :dazed: