Author Topic: KFtAC questions  (Read 5987 times)

Offline scott

• Capricorn Crusher
KFtAC questions
« on: March 09, 2010, 01:36:07 pm »
I got KFtAC a few days ago and have a simple question. (The question is simple but is the answer?)
What are bones and claws ment to do? Do they do anything at all? Will I find out what they are for?

Please, I don't want too much infomation untill I play it the second time so I just want to know if they do anything.

Just tell me about the bones and claws, nothing more.
Yeah, I'm still around. I haven't much to say anymore however I do lurk around here. :ninja:

Offline Holy_Diver

• Holy Diver
  • Archmage of Light
  • This account won't read/reply to Private Messages
Re: KFtAC questions
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 03:29:38 pm »
You can grind them up and snort them :smokin: ...now that you mention it, I do remember those items. I think they did have a purpose, but I'm not positive. If you find out via Gamefaqs or whatever first, please let us know what they do :confused:

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
    • http://swordofmoonlight.com
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 03:59:34 pm »
Bones and claws are simply a means to make money.  You will also get scales (or is that eternal ring?).  Anyways, ya they have no actual usable purpose, just sell em off and buy something good with the cash!
- Todd DuFore (DMPDesign)
Site Founder

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 04:02:18 pm »
Also scott, dont go through the game without the clarity bracelet....otherwise you will likely really hate the game (like I did the first time through).

Before entering the main temple from the beginning you will end up getting the pick axe to break down walls etc with.  Where the child/mother are up the hill in the little house...there is an area you can reach by breaking some barrels that has a tree monster in it.  In that area is the clarity bracelet which basically actually makes casting magic doable in that game.

Without the bracelet, your magic points will always be so low that you cant really use magic...huge flaw in the design of the game in my opinion...but hey, From Software seemed bound and determined to continually ruin good aspects of KF in their last few games so what the heck.
Site Founder

Offline Holy_Diver

• Holy Diver
  • Archmage of Light
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 05:43:13 pm »
I believe coming by MP was much more difficult in the original game. In the Agetec version I think MP was added somehow. I'd be interested if anyone knows of a side by side comparison of the two versions... I'm fairly positive Agetec altered a good deal.

Offline AsusX2

• Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 09:55:07 pm »
DO NOT SELL THEM!!!!!!!!!
later in the game they may be traded for some VERY useful items.
If you want more Info on where and when and to whom to trade them to let me know as i do not want to spoil it for you.
Trust me on this
DO NOT SELL THEM!!!!!!!!! , Unless you Have no other choice.
P.s. Come on guys, I figured you two would know this. :biggrin:

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 11:08:17 pm »
Sorry not I...I beat KF TAC one time along time ago and then promptly got rid of it in utter disgust.

I really am not a fan of the game...I have bought it again and tried and tried several times to stand playing through it again, but I just can't.

Something about it just bores me to death :(
Site Founder

Offline Holy_Diver

• Holy Diver
  • Archmage of Light
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 12:37:39 am »
I do remember trading them somewhere eventually... maybe to the guy under the floor?? Or did I just make him up... I was going to say something first time I posted, but I'm not much of an authority, and historically most KF games have items of no functional value.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 12:40:56 am by Holy Diver »

Offline AsusX2

• Silvarion Slasher
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 02:21:35 am »
you trade then to the guy guarding the door beind iddas castle (the one you give the widdas egg to to open the door.)
he offers power fruit, wisdom fruit and widdas arrow's for them but you have to pester him to do it. kinda like crystals for flasks and shards for arrows in Kf2

Offline dmpdesign

• Moonlight Retiree
  • Administrator
  • Dark Slayer Destroyer
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 08:12:24 am »
Oh ya, i remember that now.

Been too long.

Makes me want to play through it again...wonder if I can do it this time if I tried.
Site Founder